We just returned from this remote but wonderful resort. The only reason it doesn't have a 5 star rating is because the pool was unable to be used and that would have made it 5 stars. All of the staff we came in contact with were very friendly and helpful,especially Abby at the front desk, they went above and beyond to make our stay as pleasant as they could. The 2bed unit we stayed in was very clean, modern, spacious with very comfortable beds. The unit had its own private hot tub on the deck. We played golf twice on their 18 hole beautiful course which was not crowded. The onsite Restaurant is excellent, we ate most of our meals there. Be aware though that it is remote and there is not much to do around the resort. It is very relaxing, and we had a good time which would have been great had the pool been available
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crotched Mountain Resort is a timeless retreat where once a toll was collected from traveling stagecoaches and wagons located just 60 miles from nearby Boston. 24 spacious one and two bedroom suites are like your home away from home, featuring fully equipped kitchens and fireplaces in the living area. The resort also features an outdoor swimming pool, two Har-Tru clay tennis courts, a community hot tub and casual dining at the on-site restaurant Toll Booth Tavern. Experience the most charming location in New England. Designed to be your own private hideaway, Crotched Mountain Resort is absolutely perfect for romantic getaways, family vacations, ski trips and golf outings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crotched Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crotched Mountain Resort And Spa
- Crotched Mountain Hotel Francestown