This is our 2nd time to Crotched Mt and we love it. Place is very well stocked and very nice. Played golf 1 day and that was wonderful, stayed 4 days, rained alot but still enjoyed ourselfs. Had a 2 year old with us and she loved the playground, would recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crotched Mountain Resort is a timeless retreat where once a toll was collected from traveling stagecoaches and wagons located just 60 miles from nearby Boston. 24 spacious one and two bedroom suites are like your home away from home, featuring fully equipped kitchens and fireplaces in the living area. The resort also features an outdoor swimming pool, two Har-Tru clay tennis courts, a community hot tub and casual dining at the on-site restaurant Toll Booth Tavern. Experience the most charming location in New England. Designed to be your own private hideaway, Crotched Mountain Resort is absolutely perfect for romantic getaways, family vacations, ski trips and golf outings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crotched Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crotched Mountain Resort And Spa
- Crotched Mountain Hotel Francestown