“Love this mountain”

and up
Full Day White Mountain Tour with Cannon Mountain Aerial Tram
Ranked #4 of 17 things to do in Franconia
Reviewed 20 January 2014

A little icy, but well worth dulling your edges. There's a trail for every skill level. It's too bad the weather has been so warm lately. I'm hoping to go back later this year when all the trails are open.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Conditions were pretty good, the cannon staff rocks and never long lines here! Food & drink at the pub is very good. Although there was a chair malfunction and we were stuck for 25 min or so, they gave everyone vouchers and our day was easily salvaged after with the sun coming out and some great runs!

Reviewed 18 January 2014

We visited Cannon Mt on a Friday. What I liked best of Cannon Mt was not having to wait for large crowds to rent and return my gear. There was no waiting for any lift, either. The views from atop were incredible. The slopes were fun and not too bad, since I'm a fairly new skier. This made it better for me, since I never felt pressured to go down a slope as you do in some areas. They have a lot of runs available.
If you are thinking they have WiFi for those who are waiting at the Lodge, we know the Notchview Lodge does not have it.
Cannon Mt was very clean and organized. The Lodges were clean. The experience was very enjoyable for us.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

The tramway takes you o the top of Canon Mt., and the rim path hike is breathtaking! You can see the Presidential range across the valley. The fragrance of pine and the moss-floored forest gives this area a romantic fairy-tale feel. The observation tower offers a spectacular view.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Cold mountain but amazing skiing! Great for the single set or family! I love the recent renovations and being able to sit by the fire.