had a lot of rain but no worry explored area anyway...fantastic foliage and views...room was great for a couple...a few wrongs...pool too cold...spa too hot...jacuzzi just right...bed great...pub was only open on weekend which we found a lot of in area...food great at Above the Notch restaurant in Cannon View hotel in Franconia Notch...also Little Grill at Depot in Littleton...adorable town..Topic of the Town was great breakfast...go to Moose Tours in Lincoln...so fun...chasing moose in the middle of the night on a bus...saw three !! awesome...great guys Eric and Larry...also go to Mt Washington by Cog Railway ...almost made the top but was too windy...got to 5,000 ft...once in a lifetime experiences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mittersill Alpine Resort - a four-seasons lodging, vacation rental & ownership resort in scenic Franconia Notch, New Hampshire. Hiking - Biking - Golf - Skiing - Great trails - All nearby! We are uniquely poised to offer great timeshare experiences. The Best way to ensure a good vacation is to own it! A great family get-a-way! Your home away from home! Relaxing and quiet, a perfect location for a quality and affordable vacation. Nestled in a unique mountain side village, experience the beauty of Northern New Hampshire in the heart of the White Mountain National Forest. Something for everyone - enjoy the nature of all seasons and many other area attractions nearby. Mittersill Alpine Resort has been devoted to vacation ownership since 1979. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Expedia so you can book your Mittersill Alpine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mittersill Alpine Hotel Franconia
- Mittersill Alpine Resort Franconia, NH - White Mountains