“Patchouli and coffee”
Review of Mojo To Go - CLOSED

Mojo To Go
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Eat. Drink. Stay Buzzed. We offer locally grown organic food, organic coffee and Yerba Mate tea, organic ice cream, flatbread pizza, and holistic herbs and tinctures. Come in and browse our selection of over 1000 classic vinyl LPs.
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

It smells like patchouli but their coffee is really good and their bagel egg and cheese is the perfect breakfast. If you are staying at a nearby inn with meh coffee, come here instead.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Hello wanderers, I have some time off from work and I'm back in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire. Just got my motorcycle registered and I'm back on the road, only on two wheels now. So I'm cruising the Kancamagus Highway on Monday. pulled over for the view and met some folks who recommended I try this place, and I'm a traveler and always open to trying new flavors. Well, I ride my bike up to Franconia for lunch and head to Mojos on Tuesday, easy find, Interstate 93 to exit 38, this place is right off the exit. WOW! I was impressed with it's ease of finding it, plus it makes for a nice cruise on two wheels, it's a fun and friendly atmosphere inside, and a menu of all kinds of freshly made selections. I asked for the meatball sub, Maryanne, the boss, asks if I want to try the Boom Boom Meatball sub, I ask, of course, because it's not on the menu, "What's that?" It's the meatball sub with extras, a local guy requests it. Meatballs with pepperonis, cheese, caramalized onions, jalepenos and a couple other things, on a toasted sub roll. Of course I agree, and once again, another restaurant surprises me. I'm amazed at the flavors after the first bite. Not only was it delicious, but quite filling. I had a cup of coffee while I was waiting, a cup of Joe, delicious blend of coffee and I love coffee. I met a couple of locals while waiting for my sandwich, John and Frank, nice guys. This is the kind of place were locals are happy to visit and chat for a bit, Frank took me outside to see his motorcycle and we shared riding stories, and John is just the nicest guy, we chatted it up about everything in the little bit it took me to get my sandwich. Anyways, back to Mojos, Great place, local flavors, freshly made/ home made selections, delicious meal and the prices are reasonable. If you're traveling through the White Mountains and you're north of Franconia Notch on Interstate 93, I recommend taking Exit 38 and finding Mojos. It's worth it. I will be returning there again before I head back down the road for work, being on my motorcycle makes it also a great drive through some beautiful part of the country. Safe travels my fellow wanderers, from this Happy Wanderer, Joe

1  Thank Joe L
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Mojo's pizza is wonderful. The crust has been worked to perfection so it's full of those wonderful air bubles. All their toppings are very fresh, and the red sauce clearly reflects Joe's Italian heritage. We eat it every Friday.

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Nice people & great food but holy hygiene police! Please cover up your long hair & wash your hands in between handling money then food.

2  Thank Flayva
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The food is great! The ice cream is Slick's! Enough said there. My favorite is a freshly made egg salad wrap with warm Northcountry smoked bacon. Everything I've had here is tasty! I do wish they had inside seating. It's basically a "takeout" place.