“Terrible service & too pricey!”

Dutch Treat Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Franconia
Reviewed 1 April 2014

If you get seated, you might get to place an order within 20 minutes or so.
Food takes forever to get to you & is incredibly expensive!
Do yourself a favor & skip this place.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We were deciding where to eat one night and read good reviews about this place, and despite it's outward appearance, decided to give it a shot. So glad we did. From the outside it looks like your typical local dive, but the food is incredibe and the menu diverse. You won't be sorry you stopped in and gave it a shot.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

My girlfriend and I stopped in on a Saturday afternoon recently. The wall next to the table we sat at was splattered with what looked like tomato sauce or maybe ketchup. After ordering I thought it took longer than it should have to get our food. I had the Mountain Burger. It was just OK. Nothing special. Certainly not worth the price. Same for my girlfriend salad. When we were eating a family of four got into an argument with the waitress over having been ignored for 45 minutes. They walked out... I don't blame them. I wouldn't go back. Too expensive for what you get and its in need a of serious cleaning.

1  Thank Sean N
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We went here for a late lunch since it was next to the local clothing outlet store where we had been shopping - thinking it was open. There was a waiter milling about, but after a debate between the waiter and the manager (?), they informed us that the place was closed for lunch. This was about 2 in the afternoon in the fall and there were no customers. Underwhelmed by how the place was being managed - evidently by referendum - and did not go back to determine if the food was prepared the same way.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

The title says it all. Just what I look for in a restaurant - good food! The menu was much more diverse than what I expected from a small town restaurant. I would have loved to sample more of their menu, but we were only there for a short time. What we had was very good.