“Exceptional Value for Money”

Best Western White Mountain Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Franconia
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We stayed there for our 2013 fall trip. The staff was friendly, rooms were clean and neat. We were initally provided a first floor room but although the place was full at check-in they didn't hesitated to put us on a ground floor room. Overall very satsified with hotel. Akash Srivastava

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwfranconia, General Manager at Best Western White Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

You won’t find a more beautiful area during the fall season! We’re glad you could come at such a gorgeous time of year. Thank you for letting us take care of you and we hope you’ll come back soon.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 6 October 2013

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The location is close to may local attractions with scenic mountain views. The hotel is very clean. There is also a pool and fitness center that are clean and available for most of the day.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwfranconia, General Manager at Best Western White Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you for highlighting many of the amenities we hold dear. We try to offer our guests all the ingredients of a memorable getaway to keep you coming back. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Thanks!

Reviewed 4 October 2013

So, for starters, my husband and I came here on our 1 year anniversary for our second night in the white mountains... we were exhausted from driving and a hike we took before heading to the hotel... First our GPS brought us to the wrong place, we used the address that was provided to us through the e-mail confirmation... and the website we booked through showed a completely different hotel then we actually saw, so I was aggravated with the fact that they hadn't updated their information... We get to the front desk after finally finding the place ourselves, the people seemed alright, but took a while booking us in when there was 2 people there and no one in line...
My husband and I, before bringing our things in decided to get a bite to eat at a diner, then headed back to the hotel... we get in our room and everything seemed ok, not great, but do-able.. I decide to take a quick shower before bed and first thing I noticed was the cobwebs over the mirror/lights in the bathroom... then, I get in the shower and notice hairs over the wall of the shower from previous guests, then I notice a disgusting brown stain on my towel... It was already 7:30 at this point and I was exhausted, otherwise I probably would of got a refund and left... but you can say I checked my bed before getting in it and my pillows... I was uncomfortable... I'm usually not that picky, but there was so much that disgusted me it was shocking.... but like other people who left reviews, I guess you get what you pay for... oh well...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mindy B

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Our staff goes above and beyond to make special occasions memorable. To do this, we work hard to offer excellent customer service and spotless rooms. What you have described sounds very out of character for us. I have made a note of your concerns and will bring them up to our staff. Thank you for your feedback.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We've had these reservations for about 9 months. Everything was clean and superbly located. Access to the park and surrounding areas was so easy. Breakfast was excellent and staff very helpful in planning our trips.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

“Superb” is the perfect word to describe our location, rooms, and customer service – thank you! We work extra hard to make your stay special. Thank you for sharing and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We enjoyed staying at the Best Western Franconia for easy access to Mt. Washington - which is about 30 minutes away. The hotel has a great view of the mountains, the staff was very friendly and helpful and they're pet friendly - so our 10 lb shih tzu enjoyed being with us. Great value for the area. Right off exit 38 of I-93 and about 30 minutes from Vermont.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Glad you were able to enjoy Mt. Washington during your stay with us! Almost all of our rooms offer stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope to see you and your pet again soon!

Thanks,

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I have stayed at the BW White Mountain Inn several times in the past, but I am so sad to say that after my last visit -- I will never book there again. This place has gone completely down hill. The pool and jacuzzi are run down and dirty. I had to switch rooms because the one I was originally given smelled of rancid milk and wet dogs! The second room I was given wasn't any better - I had to sleep with the windows open. If it's just location you're looking for, then you're in luck because this is a great spot. Unfortunately, that doesn't outweigh my disappointment. I will be looking for other accommodations in the area for my next stay in the White Mountains.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emily L
bwfranconia, General Manager at Best Western White Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

I’d like to first thank you for your many visits to our hotel. We greatly appreciate and value our loyal guests. In order to make all of our guests as comfortable as possible, we meticulously clean our rooms and facilities regularly. I’m sorry to hear about your experience and will bring your concerns to the attention of my staff. Thank you for your feedback.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Making reservations far enough in advance are important for popular areas. Checking was expeditious, even as the desk clerk was trying to help a caller find a hotel in the area with a vacancy. Room was very clean, pool and hot tub well maintained. Breakfast well laid out, constantly replenished and checked by staff. (now if people would just eat, clean up after themselves and leave so others could eat we would all be happy) Hotel centrally located to a number of attractions.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your great review. We’re glad you had such a great stay and we appreciate the kind words. Come back soon!

Thanks,
Vinkal Patel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Franconia
6 mi away
#3 of 5 in Franconia
Days Inn Lincoln
Days Inn Lincoln
#12 of 20 in Lincoln

Been to Best Western White Mountain Inn? Share your experiences!