Best Western White Mountain Inn
Stonybrook Motel & Lodge(Franconia)(Great Value!)
US$75
Travelocity
Littleton Motel(Littleton)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$211
All reviewswafflesoff the highwayfront desk staffsanta's villagebreakfast roompool and hot tubbreakfast was includednice stayeasy accesswould definitely stay here againbeautiful areaone night staybretton woodsnice roomlocal attractionsnew hampshirefranconia notch
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

I'd like to start by saying it is not a Resort, a resort implies amenities and activities that are not offered at this establishment. The "playground" is a swing set not bolted down well with a broken slide. The "heated indoor pool" is not heated, it was cold. The breakfast buffet was good with many choices, but the bacon and sausage was swimming in grease and eggs were "egg patties" like you get on an egg mcmuffin. The exercise room was ok. Our room which was a mountain view room was tiny, but the beds were incredibly comfy. There were no other amenities at this hotel that would make it a resort. It was a good 2 star hotel in my opinion.

• Stayed: October 2013
bwfranconia, General Manager at Best Western White Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for leaving your feedback. We’re glad you enjoyed our amazing beds and breakfast buffet. There’s nothing like waking up from a great night’s sleep to a delicious hot meal. Our pool is heated, so if guests find it cold, we encourage them to speak with the front desk so they can check on the temperature. Although we do not market our hotel as a resort, we have many resort-like features for a fraction of the price. You won’t find a better bang for your buck. Thank you again for your review and we hope you’ll come again.

Vinkal Patel,

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Hotel was nice. Two issues. Door was bent in at bottom which was strange. One sheet had a stain. Sheet seemed washed and clean but had a blood stain. Other wise I enjoyed my stay. I would stay at this hotel again as we did in the past . Returning in the future I hope they will correct these issues. The breakfast was average but I wish they had thrown in some whole grain breads as a choice.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwfranconia, General Manager at Best Western White Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you for being such a loyal guest! I have made a note of your concerns and suggestions and will bring them to the attention of our staff. We take all feedback seriously as we are constantly trying to improve.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

We stayed one night for our fall trip. The staff was friendly and it looked like the room were clean.
We noticed the door stop in the bathroom was right outside the tub in a place where if you did not look could cause a major issue if you stepped on it.
The breakfast area was full so we did not want to try it but thought we would get coffee and tea. The water and reg coffee were out and we had to mention it to the staff to get it refilled.
I would have said it was a fine stay, but I found an extra $50 charge on my card when I got home. I called the hotel and they said I damaged - burned the comforter. We did not use anything that generated heat in the room. When I told them that, they said I didn't report the damage when I checked in. Well, if I had seen it I would have reported it. I did not know I am to inspect the room - every towel, sheet and comforter before I accept a room. I said if the comforter was turned over and it was not visible, I would not have known about it.
Needless to say, I did not damage their comforter, and I am disputing the charge. I would not normally post something like this, but since I am not getting an acceptable response from the hotel, I felt this was only fair to let everyone know - CHECK YOUR ROOM immediately upon arrival.
I will not recommend them as a place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We stayed there for our 2013 fall trip. The staff was friendly, rooms were clean and neat. We were initally provided a first floor room but although the place was full at check-in they didn't hesitated to put us on a ground floor room. Overall very satsified with hotel. Akash Srivastava

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

You won’t find a more beautiful area during the fall season! We’re glad you could come at such a gorgeous time of year. Thank you for letting us take care of you and we hope you’ll come back soon.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 6 October 2013

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The location is close to may local attractions with scenic mountain views. The hotel is very clean. There is also a pool and fitness center that are clean and available for most of the day.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwfranconia, General Manager at Best Western White Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you for highlighting many of the amenities we hold dear. We try to offer our guests all the ingredients of a memorable getaway to keep you coming back. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Thanks!