This is a clean and affordable option in the area. It's a very old feeling motel that could use some cosmetic upgrades but it's fine. The bed was a little saggy, the wallpaper was peeling in spots and you have to ask for a hair dryer but it was cheap and clean and they allow dogs, so it was adequate for our purposes. Skip the breakfast and go to Polly's or Wendles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional New England family-owned and operated motel featuring clean, comfortable, affordable and friendly lodging in the White Mountain region of New Hampshire. Located on the banks of the tranquil Gale River, Hillwinds is located near all major seasonal attractions and is only three miles from Cannon Mountain and the Franconia Notch State Park, home of the Flume Gorge and great hilking opportunities. Rates include complimentary continental breakfast, in-room coffee and fridge, free wi-fi, and guest computer and lending library. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Hillwinds Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillwinds Hotel Franconia
- Hillwinds Lodge Franconia, NH - White Mountains