Recently stayed at the Hillwinds for 4 nights. Price was very reasonable, amenities were standard for this type of hotel and area, staff was VERY friendly and accommodating. The room and bathroom were neat and clean and it was QUIET. We did not hear neighbors at all. I would recommend Hillwinds to all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional New England family-owned and operated motel featuring clean, comfortable, affordable and friendly lodging in the White Mountain region of New Hampshire. Located on the banks of the tranquil Gale River, Hillwinds is located near all major seasonal attractions and is only three miles from Cannon Mountain and the Franconia Notch State Park, home of the Flume Gorge and great hilking opportunities. Rates include complimentary continental breakfast, in-room coffee and fridge, free wi-fi, and guest computer and lending library. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Hillwinds Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillwinds Hotel Franconia
- Hillwinds Lodge Franconia, NH - White Mountains