“BEAUTIFUL WELL KEPT HOTEL!”

TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Gilford
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

I had just stayed at this beautiful hotel. The frount desk Staff are very friendly. My room was so refreshing too walk in and see it so clean. I was there for a few days and we had the same housekeeper she had a lovely smile and made us feel comfortable. I had too ask her how she liked her job she smiles and said absolutely this company treats us well And I could see that.. Miss Cindy Thank You. The Breakfast was more then I could ask for. The pool was quite and peaceful just like the hotel. I enjoyed my stay and will be back
Thank you!

Cindy from Pennsylvania.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Familyfunouttings
DOTTOD9, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Thank you. I will pass your comments along to Cindy. Our team here cares about our guests and each other and I am thrilled that you had that experience. I appreciate you taking the time to let others know about us.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

What a great stay. Hotel is super clean. Excellent customer service. Very well managed location.
The staff are courteous and happy.....easy to tell when a hotel is very well managed.
We are from Canada and travel to the area 3-4 times a year. We have been doing this for the
last 25 years and this hotel will exclusively be our new home in the area. Will be recommending this hotel to our friends.
M & D

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank for letting people know about us. We are delighted to become your home when in this area and are looking forward to your visits.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

My girlfriend and I checked in on Saturday, 10/19 at noon and immediately were welcomed by a friendly face at the front desk to provide advice as well as answer our many questions... Our room was clean and comfortable... For a studio the layout was maximized in terms of design... The lighting was more than adequate and the furniture was functional... My only suggestion would be to request additional shampoo and conditioner, since the containers were extremely small especially if there is more than one person staying in the room...
By far, this hotel is one of the best in terms of service, location, value and cleanliness.... We highly recommend this hotel for anyone who wishes to be in this area of NH...

Room Tip: Select a room on the upper level away from elevators and vending machines... our room faced the high...
1  Thank JOHN B
Dots039, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay and that our staff made you have a wonderful stay. I appreciate the tips. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I spent the Columbus Day weekend at this hotel for the third straight year. We love the location, friendly staff and clean rooms. We booked a studio using Marriott Mega bonus certificates. The cost per night was over $300.00 if we had opted to pay cash.

Check in was a breeze and we went to our room in less than five minutes. The elevator is a little slow, but not to the point of being annoying, The room was perfect except the TV remote had dead batteries. I went down stairs and the young lady at the desk gave me new ones and it worked fine. There was a stove, micro, fridge and dishwasher.

We had waffles, muffins, and cereal each morning at the small, but nicely appointed continental breakfast area. The coffee was great and the area kept clean.

Room service was done daily with no issues.

Check out was a breeze and we will return next year.

1  Thank Kevbat
DOTTOD9, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Thank you for letting people know how much you enjoy our hotel and we are glad you coming back every year. Our staff is always there to take care of your needs

Reviewed 8 October 2013

This hotel was a gift from above!! We had booked another hotel which was soooo awful, called towneplace suites, and they got us right in.....even on a busy weekend!! Super friendly staff, fantastic room, good breakfast. Well worth the last minute call!!!

1  Thank Nicole G
DOTTOD9, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

We are delighted that you found us and we were able to make you feel at home for the evening. We are always available to take care of our guests

Reviewed 3 September 2013

It's a very nice hotel inside and out. The rooms were very attractive. The breakfast was just so,so. My only complaint is the pillows were way too soft. I went out and purchased a pillow from walmart so I wouldn't have a sore neck on my second and third night.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank michael s
Dots039, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. Our staff takes pride in the hotel and does an excellent job keeping everything clean.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Very clean hotel, friendly staff, great continental breakfast. Just a few minutes from attractions. Each room is a suite with bed, couch, desk, and small kitchen with full fridge, dishwasher, stovetop, toaster, coffeemaker, iron and hairdryer and dishes.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dots039, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let people know what a great hotel we have here at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Gilford.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gilford
Hampton Inn and Suites Tilton
The Margate Resort
The Margate Resort
#4 of 13 in Laconia
Fireside Inn & Suites at Lake Winnipesaukee

Been to TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford? Share your experiences!