TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford
The Lord Hampshire(Winnisquam)
  • Free Internet
The Margate Resort(Laconia)
View Hotel
Lazy E Motor Inn(Weirs Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desklakes regionwafflesfree breakfastnew hampshirewhite mountainsfresh fruita great stayexcellent hotelbreakfast areaweirs beachrooms are cleanindoor poolminute drivegunstock mountainoff the highwayfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Many great things! Frount desk I felt welcomed.. I get too my room it was peaceful very clean on my second night stay I got my room refreshed and a lovely note was left that was sweet and that extra I don't usually get else where! Thanks Housekeeping Cindy! The hotel was well kept Becky was very friendly and up beat! Thank you for making me feel like I was extra special.
Carol Beaulieu
Augusta Maine

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Familyfunouttings
DOTTOD9, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you for writing us a review. We have a wonderful team at TownePlace Suites Gilford and I am glad you were able to experience firsthand. We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Thanks Cindy for your help setting up my WiFi! I never expected to have to find myself lost in the technology world, in a hotel, AND have friendly knowledgable staff member help me. It was so kind and helpful! Your personality is wonderfully joyful to say the least! thanks for being through and helpful all in the same day!

Room Tip: Cindy was great housekeeper and trustworthy with all my belongings!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank kelly d
DOTTOD9, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Thank you writing a review. Our team is always ready and willing to assist you.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

The woman Gail at the front desk was very kind and accommodating, clean rooms,comfy bed, nice kitchen, Tempature control was excellent, although I wasnt to fond of the tv position in the room. Free wifi is a plus, really the only thing I could possibly complain about is the tv but it doesn't really bother me. The kitchen was really nice!

• Stayed: March 2014
DOTTOD9, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate your comments and feedback. I will be sure to pass your comments along to Gail

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I am writing because I left my camera at the TownePlace Suites in Gilford NH and they could not have been nicer about shipping it back to me. The pleasantness of the person I talked with inspired me to write a review. I went up with family for one night to ski Gunstock. It was a last minute plan. When we got there, we were very impressed with the hotel and the rooms. The rooms are good size and well kept, They have great kitchen spaces and are very comfortable with all required amenities such as wifi, good sized flat screen TV, super comfortable beds (we had a king), up-to-date bathrooms, and comfortable furniture. The drive to Gunstock was easy. The kids got to use the small indoor pool (which seemed to be part salt-water) in both the evening and morning ahd had a blast. The complimentary breakfast was excellent with many choices. Also, the people that worked there could not have been nicer or more helpful. I highly recommend the TownePlace Suites in Gilford!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan S
Dots039, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Laconia Gilford, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thank for you writing us a review. We appreciate you letting others know about TownePlace Suites by Marriott Gilford and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Went to Towne Place Suites for a couple of day over February school vacation. We had never been to this Marriot before did not know what to expect. Ski and Stay package was reasonable. Arrived at the hotel and Gail at the front desk could not have been more helpful, she was pleasant and it was a pleasure dealing with her. In the morning at the continental breakfast was what we thought. Kelley the girl who was in charge of it was super the place was very clean and well stocked we ate there both mornings. The rooms were very good small but with a full kitchen and a table for four. Over all I would highly recommend this hotel you won't be disappointed for the money.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future