“breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Belmont, New Hampshire
“breakfast”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

only go there on the week-ends sunday mostly GREAT if you were in the service and remember SOS this is the place to go all items are great

Visited June 2013

Madison, CT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fine”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We found this place while we were on vacation in the lakes area. It is tucked away near the airport so you have to keep your eyes open to find it. When you walk in you get the feeling that you have been invited to someone's home for breakfast. The people working there are the friendliest people on earth and the food is excellent and reasonably priced.

Visited October 2013
Laconia, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun Selection”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Great place for brunch. The breakfast burrito is huge and yummy. The dining space is quaint and relaxed.Beware, the menu is huge. The wait staff is good but can be slow due to crazy crowds. It isn't fast, but it is the best breakfast around.

• Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Home cookin'”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We finally found the location on airport road! Turned in and ....closed for the day! I spoke to the owner and he was in the middle of having the rugs professionally cleaned! The whole place was exceptionally clean! He took time out to briefly chat and give more details! We went back the next morning, delicious home made breads, hash browns from scratch!!! My raisin bread French toast was yummy, fresh fruit dish was perfect. I had to strongly suggest to my husband to get the corned beef hash...in his words "best he has ever had"!!! We would definitely go back! I want to try the lunches, heard the burgers are awesome....too full right now to go back today.
Great job with the home cooking from scratch!!! Another Gilford restaurant to add to my list!!!

• Visited September 2013
laconia, nh
“WOW, what a GREAT lunch spot. Dinner is next.”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I had seen this restaurant adjacent tot he airport since it first opened. It's curb appeal is very nice but not so nice I just had to go there. It has taken me years to get there. Boy have I missed a gem in the Lakes Region. I will write many more reviews on this place over the years I predict. The décor is fabulous, so many things to look at on the walls or knick-knacks on a variety of shelves, I could have spent the day there. I had a Reuben sandwich. It was just the way I like it, it had to be eaten with a knife and fork, juicy to the Nth degree and fabulous. My lunch partner had the same thing so I cannot say anything else. Stay tuned for more info on this great jewel in the LR of NH.

• Visited September 2013