“I like the bar.”

Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Glen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Red Parka Steakhouse & Pub offers great family dining as well as an adult only dining area. Our Patio area is open during the Summer months. Our new menu features locally sourced produce whenever possible and several unique Gluten Free and Vegetarian items. In addition, our Specials feature only locally sourced meats, cheeses & produce. There are always live bands in the Pub on Friday & Saturday nights. We also have an Open Mic' night every Monday.The Pub opens at 3:30 Mon-Fri and the Dining Room at 5:00. On Sat & Sun, the Pub opens at 3:00 and the Dining Room at 4:00. We serve food util 9:30 Sun-Thurs and until 10:00 on Sat & Sun.
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I don't drink actually, but I did have a beer. I like the pub, because I can order a sandwich or the pub special, get the salad bar for a few more bucks, and take my entrée with me for the next day for lunch. I fill up on the salad bar and eat a baked potato which comes with your entrée. So two people get to eat twice for about $40. One of my frugal gourmet tricks. The grilled chicken sandwich is always great and their burgers as well. I had a good experience this time and will continue to patronize the parka.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We stopped in for a light dinner and sat at the bar. The ribs were very good but the veggie burger was way too big with a mushy texture; probably not the best choice at Pub known for it's wide variety of beers and tasty wings. Bartender was fun and friendly and the other patrons were enjoying bantering back and forth. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for dinner on a Thursday night. The food was ok at best. They do have a excellent salad bar. The rest if our food was not what we expected... A lot of money for a meal we weren't impressed by

rpp302, Owner at The Red Parka Steakhouse & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

I am very sorry your meals here did not live up to your expectations. If you could contact me with some more information on what you had to eat, it would be most helpful. I would be happy to send you a gift certificate to try us again. Did you tell your server about the problem? Please contact me at your convenience.
Terry O'Brien
Owner

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Decided to stop in to the red parka since it was the closest restaurant to where I was staying. It ended up being the best place to eat and drink for the entire week I was there. Food is awesome, employees are nice and accommodating. Love the Ball glasses. Check it out if your in the Conway-ish area.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Our Dinner was good,

Salad bar was good,

Steak tips were a little sweet like cooked in teriyaki by accident- but tasty.

Burger was ok, Bun was perfect burger bun but burger had no flavor.
Little mushy for medium.

Buffalo wings we amazing, we could have eaten 2 or 3 plates of those.

Happy.