“Loved the service........food not so much”

The Red Parka Steakhouse & Pub
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Glen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Red Parka Steakhouse & Pub offers great family dining as well as an adult only dining area. Our Patio area is open during the Summer months. Our new menu features locally sourced produce whenever possible and several unique Gluten Free and Vegetarian items. In addition, our Specials feature only locally sourced meats, cheeses & produce. There are always live bands in the Pub on Friday & Saturday nights. We also have an Open Mic' night every Monday.The Pub opens at 3:30 Mon-Fri and the Dining Room at 5:00. On Sat & Sun, the Pub opens at 3:00 and the Dining Room at 4:00. We serve food util 9:30 Sun-Thurs and until 10:00 on Sat & Sun.
Waterford, Connecticut, USA
“Loved the service........food not so much”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The food was mediocre. My husband and I both got the prime rib. The cocktails were delish and the service was superb. We loved our server. She was just as happy as can be. I wanted to take her home with us.

Visited July 2014
rpp302, Owner at The Red Parka Steakhouse & Pub, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you didn't like your Prime Rib - we usually have raves about it. Please let me know what it was that made it mediocre. Thank you!

• Polish first
Londonderry, New Hampshire, USA
“Great for the kids, very good for the parents”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This is one of our favorites in the area for the kids. The service is friendly, but can be a little slow when they are busy. The food is prepared well and fresh. Nice salad bar. Great kids menu. Fair prices.

Thank you for your review and for being one of our "Regulars"! We are always working on speeding things up when it is busy and will continue to do so. Hope to see you again soon!
Long Island City, New York
“Steak & Salad Bar, Night Life”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I've been going to the Red Parka for years now and while I've had many really good meals there, I have also had some just fair meals. It's a little inconsistent at times. But they have specialty nights for good prices that are worth a shot.

• Visited November 2013
San Diego, California
“pretty good”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This was an average restaurant with average food. Nothing great but nothing bad either. Sandwiches, steaks, salad bar.

Visited June 2014
Fort Worth, TX
“Good service but OK food”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Our server was very attentive and friendly. The main dining room wasn't open yet so we ate in the bar area which was fun with the walls covered with license plates - even a Texas one! My daughter and I got the ribs and my wife got the teriyaki chicken. The food was OK but nothing really memorable. Not a lot of choices in the Bartlett area so was good to not have to drive father into Concord.