“A perfect summer family trip!”
Review of Story Land

Story Land
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Glen
More attraction details
Owner description: Story Land – where fantasy lives! Story Land is a safe and natural setting where children and their imaginations can run free. We provide a great value to our guests every day, with all-inclusive rides, shows & attractions, reasonably-priced admission ticket, FREE parking, and FREE pet kennels. Featuring birthday parties and character dinners, Story Land is a celebration for the young at heart. This world of fantasy is punctuated by the kaleidoscope of flowers and emerald fields of New Hampshire’s beautiful White Mountains. Timeless characters like Humpty Dumpty, the Old Woman in the Shoe, the Three Little Pigs, and Peter Rabbit came to life here in 1954.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed up in North Conway for 2 nights with a storyland trio squeezed in the middle, we spent the whole day there! My 3 year old and 1 year old loved every minute of the park. We aren’t ready for Disney yet so this was a perfect alternative!

1  Thank jillduf2
Story L, Receptionist at Story Land, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We appreciate your review! Thank you for rating Story Land 5 stars. We are so glad your children had such a great time. We look forward to seeing you here at the park again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,101)
All reviews
in 33 reviews
"took advantage"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited Storyland when I was a kid (as did my dad, aunts, and uncles!) and am so excited that I get to bring my son back! We have been going for the last three years, in June. We had been spending the weekend in the area, with our trip to Storyland on Friday, but due to scheduling, we had to do Saturday this year. The lines were definitely longer than we've seen on Fridays on the same weekend in the past, but not unbearable. There was also much more open in the park (in the past, most of the food options are closed, since its still early in the season, and a weekday!)

I've searched before, but hadn't seen many reviews mention the free kennels, so I wanted to make sure to mention this in case anyone is wondering, as I had been! We typically stay at a family member's condo, and board our dog for the weekend, since she can't be trusted alone in a new house. We had just gone on a long trip that we had to board her, and felt guilty bringing her back so soon, so we brought her along, and took advantage of the free kennels at Storyland! They are self-service - you lock your dog up, and need to let them out, make sure they have water, etc - but it worked out great for us. I had nightmares for a few days beforehand that she would get out somehow - shes the world's biggest houdini and has never met a cage she couldn't get through! - but she stayed put. I just felt a little guilty - we could hear her barking any time we were near that area at the front of the park. On the antique cars, on the train - if we tuned everything else out, we could hear her barking! She stayed safe, and was in one piece though, which was all that mattered to us.

1  Thank misspeach84

Thank you for the five star review! We can't wait for your family, including your four legged "Houdini", to visit us again here at the park soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Like most others I know, I grew up coming to Story Land. I had wonderful memories as a child. I started taking my kids when they were 2 and 3 years old. They are now 5 and 6. So many wonderful staff members - they smile, they are courteous, they are helpful, they really seem to love their jobs... and they care about your family's safety! There are decent food options even for vegan and vegetarian diets. We usually eat at the Friends Around the World Food Fair because there are enough options for everyone in our family. You are also able to bring coolers and your own food. The park is clean, the rides are fun, the gift shops are cute. My kids love coming here, and I think I love it even more! haha Truly a magical place.

Story L, Receptionist at Story Land, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the rating Story Land five stars!! We love hearing from parents who grew up coming to the park and now are passing on those traditions and memories with their kids. We greatly appreciate your review and hope you all visit again soon!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a fabulous time with our two young grandchildren.(almost 4 and 1 year old) The polar coaster was a great introduction to roller coasters for our almost 4 year old granddaughter. We enjoyed the lovely grounds and meeting Cinderella. All the employees were kind and patient with all the children. Costumed characters went out of their way for pictures. Only negative was the $30 photo pass, a major waste of money. There are only four spots in the whole park, a photo with Cinderella, the panda log flume ride, the farm tractor ride and the dinocoaster( which my granddaughter was too short for) and 20% of a souvenir drivers licence. Only photo that came out decent was Cinderella. Thought we could preview pictures at end of day and have it printed out but found out that you had to get picture right then at the rides. Very disappointed. The rest of our experience was delightful.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your trip with your grandchildren and appreciate your feedback. We are continuously working to improve. Thank you again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In my opinion, there is something for everyone at Storyland. I will say that most of the park is geared for the younger crowd, I can still get my teenage boys to go on the large and small rollercoasters, the water rides, and a few other rides, as well. The food and drinks are good, very family oriented. There is no alcohol sold here. You can take a ride on a purate ship or have tea with cinderella.. Twirl around on the teacup ride or ride on the train that goes around the park. There is something for everyone at Storyland.

1  Thank Mary H

Thank you for the review Mary. We are glad you are able to enjoy the park with your boys!!! We look forward to you visiting with us again soon.