“Absolutely delish”
Review of Vintage Baking Co.

Vintage Baking Co.
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Glen
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stayed in Glen, NH this summer and was looking for something different from Dunkin Donuts or just making breakfast (we rented a house) and I looked up local bakeries and found this wonderful place. I almost don't want to share the info as it was so delicous that I don't want it to be too crowded when I go there but I want to see them thrive! Their pastries are delicious and made fresh every morning. Their bread is also made fresh every morning and is not ready until 9:30 am! I had a ricotta tomato tart, an egg, bacon and cheese brioche roll (delicious!), muffins, scones etc. Try them you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Tobster1
There are newer reviews for Vintage Baking Co.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Don't miss this gem! The pastries, breads and cakes are all delicious. We always stop here when we are in the Mt. Washington valley. Never once have we been disappointed.

Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

I called from Florida to have them make a birthday cake for my twins , as we are always up there for their b-day and have never gotten a cake while we are up there. They couldn't have been any better I am attaching a photo to show everyone how great this bakery is :) I can not say thank you enough for making my girls b-day that much better !

2  Thank vidlers
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Great selection of breads - get there early for your first choice. Also great desserts and cheeses. A few selections of wine as well.

1  Thank mpd
Reviewed 26 December 2012

Their chocolate cream pie is the stuff of dreams! I bought some holiday cookies and pies and each was phenomenal. They are very friendly and strive to please.

2  Thank NewHampshirePeppie