“one of the best in the mt. Washington valley!”
Review of Margarita Grill

Margarita Grill
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Glen
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: At Margarita Grill it's not just about the food,it's ALL about the food! A NH Farm to Table Certified Restaurant, we're proud to support NH Farmers and producers of high quality products. Our food is Southwestern, a blend of many cuisines: gringo, Native American, pre-Hispanic, Hispanic, Cowboy, Chuckwagon and Mexican, with a smattering Creole and Cajun thrown in for good measure. At Margarita Grill, we start with the freshest ingredients, including local produce and high quality meats. We've even developed our own salsas, and accent our meats and fish with special rubs and flavor enhancers. And just as we layer each ingredient in our many dishes, we often layer flavors by utilizing a variety of cooking techniques including smoking, braising and grilling. The result? Hearty, flavorful, Southwest-inspired dishes with a unique twist that's all our own. There's no doubt that there's something for everyone here. Take a look at our menu, you'll see what we mean. Come in and visit us for a true NH experience!
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We moved near to the Mt Washington valley about 3 years ago. Since then we've really struggled to find decent restaurants in the valley. Many of them are your typical tourists restaurants with high prices and just "decent" food. Nothing that really made us excited to go back. Tonight we went to Margarita Grill and were really excited. The appetizer of Nachos was better than most Mexican places, the salsa tasted homemade, my wifes's ribs were excellent, better than anything we've had since moving to Maine/NH (ribs are a personnel thing of course, we might love it, you might hate it). I had enchiladas, they were very good, the beef enchilada used ground beef instead of shredded, keeping it from being a bit better.....the service was fine. The decor...well we generally don't care about that, as long as the place is generally clean, which it was.....so for us it's one of the best places we've found in the valley...

1  Thank Eric B

Reviewed 24 January 2014

We went here for dinner tonight. The food was good not the best but good. We waited 25 mins for a table but it was a Friday night. Half way thru dinner, I asked the hostess (older lady with blonde hair) about where the bathrooms were and if they were locked (the door knob was free spinning) she laughed it off. Finally, I figured out after 5 mins to open the door. Once i came out the hostess was laughing at me with another customer! How rude! We will not be back! They know how to make people feel uncomfortable.

1  Thank Swimmergirl1221
Reviewed 17 January 2014

There is something about Margarita Grill that keeps me coming back over the years. I only gave it three stars because the last time I was there it seemed like the food was not as good as I remembered and so pricey for what you got in quantity and quality...aka kind of bland considering it is a Mexican Restaurant. I find I hard to pay around 18.00 for a Taco Salad after you add a meat topping to it. Everything else about the place I love. It has low ceilings and tight quarters and is always busy often times with a line for waiting. Best time to go is before or after the general dinner rush which can last as long as 8pm. Recommendation would be after 8pm and stick to drinks and appetizers to try to keep your bill reasonable. Friendly staff but for a Mexican Restaurant serving spicy food, you will have to ask for water. You may want to do this right off the bat while you can still find your waitress as they seem to disappear now and again after 8pm probably taking breaks after working so hard during the mad and long dinner rush.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

My husband and I have been vacation home owners in Jackson/Bartlett for 16 years and tonight was our first visit to the Margarita Grill. So what took us so long? Our meal was wonderful...hubby had the salmon dinner and I had chicken fajitas...the best fajitas I have ever eaten. And, the margaritas were so good...we had the seasonal cranberry and the frozen raspberry. Ginny, our server, was very attentative. And she is a fine baker...try the chocolate cupcake with Heath bar ice cream from the Sandwich Creamery. A most satisfying dinner.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

All their salads are fresh, huge and tasty. Whether you add the tender chicken or steak tips or shrimp the salad is beautiful as it is. Along with their hand made salad dressings. Delicious.