“Roadside marguerita”

Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: At Margarita Grill it's not just about the food,it's ALL about the food! A NH Farm to Table Certified Restaurant, we're proud to support NH Farmers and producers of high quality products. Our food is Southwestern, a blend of many cuisines: gringo, Native American, pre-Hispanic, Hispanic, Cowboy, Chuckwagon and Mexican, with a smattering Creole and Cajun thrown in for good measure. At Margarita Grill, we start with the freshest ingredients, including local produce and high quality meats. We've even developed our own salsas, and accent our meats and fish with special rubs and flavor enhancers. And just as we layer each ingredient in our many dishes, we often layer flavors by utilizing a variety of cooking techniques including smoking, braising and grilling. The result? Hearty, flavorful, Southwest-inspired dishes with a unique twist that's all our own. There's no doubt that there's something for everyone here. Take a look at our menu, you'll see what we mean. Come in and visit us for a true NH experience!
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We liked the food, the prices were OK, and it was a neat place. My wife and I would eat there again.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This place was always packed- locals and tourists a like. we drove by one morning and I thought what a lame place....drove back by at supper and I wanted to stop there too!!! we couldn't stop, but I may just make a daytrip to see what all the greatness was all about!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had the lobster gazpacho and special salad with peapods and radishes and a mint dressing. My husband had another salad with kale and chicken and also loved it. Very unique menu for a mexican cantina. They listed all the farms they use and organic produce. It was on the pricey side though for the area. But worth it.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I had the Supreme Steak Burrito. Amazing. My wife had the combo plate. She liked it alot. Everything here is great. Service is excellent.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Nothing but great things to say about the helpful staff, menu selection and food. Where else can you get a pitcher of Sangria and a quesadilla with a cranberry chutney?

Go here, eat here and drink here. More than once if you in town.