“Excellent Pasta Restaurant”

Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Glen
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Joseph's Spaghetti Shed is a family owned, family friendly restaurant that has been in business for over 30 years.
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Food was delicious and hot. Servings are HUGE - much larger than anyone could finish. Not always a good thing. A litttle overwhelming.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Great casual place. Good food, family friendly and great value. Great selection of entrees to choose from on their extensive menu.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Simple decor with plastic tablecloths.

I have to say my sausage hero was just ok.

the sausage was not the length of the bun.

I felt cheated b/c the sausage was thinly sliced ( like pizza topping sausage ) and scattered on top of lots of peppers and onions .

Not enough meat.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stopped in for dinner after an afternoon at Story Land recently with my husband and our two-year-old son. We went early when the restaurant was emptier since we were traveling with our little one. Food was all delicious. I had the smaller portion of spaghetti with red sauce and mushrooms and it was the perfect relatively light dinner I was looking for. My son enjoyed his ravioli and my husband said his salad was chicken was good. We were impressed that they brought us a whole loaf of warm bread, served with garlic butter. Would definitely return on our next trip to Story Land. Thanks!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The food could've had more flavor, but our waitress was extremely friendly and funny and it was a very good price.