“hearty, generous portions”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I ordered 2 eggs scrambled and this seemed like more than 2 eggs. Too bad the taste was just average. I wish I had read the reviews ahead of time. I would have tried the Meat Lover's Omelet. I didn't care for the atmosphere. The morning news was on and the tv volume was too loud. The dining room had a musty odor.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Always visit when in Gorham.Good service and food.A little on the pricey side,but always never had a bad experience.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Welsh's Restaurant specializes in Breakfast. Their "Meat-Lovers" Omelet is the best I have ever had. Period. Served with home made bread, home-fries, and some fresh fruit, this breakfast kept me going all day long.
If you visit Gorham, make it a point to get breakfast at Welsh's!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Driving through town while we were looking for a breakfast place. Spotted Welsh's. The menu is fairly standard for breakfast - omelets, pancakes, waffles, etc. The meat lovers omelet had more meat (bacon, ham, sausage) then I have ever seen. Homemade toast - but you only get one piece. Serve was fine. We got some bake goods for breakfast the next day - coffee cake - they were excellent - a day later.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

They advertise...all day breakfast. It should read...will last you most of the day! My wife and I enjoyed a great breakfast, of fresh, hot, home made breads, and friendly service. The Western omelet will last you until dinner time. Enjoy!