“Great eclectic food!”

Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
PA
“Great eclectic food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

So excited we stopped here. I wish this restaurant was in my home town. Start with the decor- very cool, loved it! The waitress was knowledgeable and friendly. She was happy to explain the menu to us, since the dishes were unusual. We had an Italian lemon salad to start that was delicious. It was big, we shared it. The I had the Moroccan chicken. The flavors are perfect amount of spice that lingered in my mouth. My friend had the Cambodian bowl. It was huge and she loved it! Our food was extremely hot when it came out. We ordered two cookies to take with us. The ginger lemon cookie was so good I wish I had ten more! Forget the oatmeal chocolate chip- it was salty and dry. Wish I had time to eat here again.

Visited June 2014

Quebec City, Canada
“This place in Gorham ?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Such a nice surprise to find this place in small-town Gorham....I simply love it, reasonable prices, local and seasonal ingredients, nice draft beer selection and super-friendly service. Bring back the wild mushroom Mac n' cheese this fall, pleaaase :-) Open late, too - perfect for an after-hike/after-ski treat.

• Visited May 2014
Milan, NH
“Spanish Flair”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

One of my favorite ways to end the weekend is dinner at SAALT's. It truly is a special place, as locals and tourists develop a camaraderie at the bar as they share stories of their day's adventures, the fabulous food, staff, and the atmosphere - all combine to make it a real treat! Tonight I tried the Special - the Spanish Chicken. It was incredible! The chicken was served in a Romesco sauce, and served with grilled asparagus and smashed potatoes. My dining companion had an equally delicious plate of cod with a grilled lemon cream sauce. I recommend dinner at SAALT's to everyone who visits and lives in the area!

• Visited June 2014
Greenwich, New York
“As good as any NYC bistro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Loved the food. Regretted that we didn't order what seemed like their specialty: a generous plate of home made chips. But the rest of the meal was so generous that we couldn't have finished it. Lovely desserts too.

Visited May 2014
Harpswell, Maine
“Warm atmosphere, nice people, delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

We stopped for a quick meal. I had a burger served on greens instead of a bun and my husband had a thai fish dish. Both were high quality. The waitress was attentive and efficient. Pretty good beer selection too.

• Visited May 2014