“Great Pub with a nice menu”
Review of Saalt Pub

Saalt Pub
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Gorham
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Italian, Pub
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We sat at the bar for dinner and enjoyed the feel in the pub which was a converted bank. My wife had a locally produced burgher and I had the Vietnamese bowl. Both were very good.

There are newer reviews for Saalt Pub

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We stop there because it was poorly raining....what a chance!!! enjoyed the great local brewery beer from NH and mac and cheese was awsome!! Price for food and beer are not expensive. Friendly staff, decoration is great, small restaurant and seems to be very popular with local peoples...you might have to wait but it is worthwile!!!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We went to Saalt Pub while staying in Gorham over a long weekend. For northern New Hampshire, the menu is perhaps a little unusual, but both of us had a hard time deciding what to get because there were many things we would have enjoyed trying. I ended up getting the Cambodian Bowl while my wife got a salad. We shared a crabmeat risotto appetizer. Everything was wonderful. We will have no hesitation in returning the next time we are in the area. I also liked there selection of craft beers.

1  Thank David T
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We came across the Saalt Pub by doing a Trip Advisor search after a full day in the White Mountains and decided to give it a try. The ambiance is as close to a British Pub as I've seen in the States, although the decor has more style than most pubs or restaurants. There is a good choice of regional beers--we had draft beers from Moat (NH), the Shed (VT) and Sebago (ME). I had the New England chowder with bread, my husband had a burger, and my daughter had the Thai Market fish of the day. All were excellent and perfectly prepared. We are staying quite a distance from Gorham but are looking for reasons to go back there again just to eat at Saalt. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Ispahan1
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I drove over an hour to eat here due to the Tripadvisor reviews. They didn't lie. One of our favorite meals in NH! The fries and burgers were great and they have a great selection of beers. Worth the drive!

1  Thank KentuckyKate