“Very good family owned restaurant”
Review of Mary's Pizza

Mary's Pizza
Ranked #12 of 24 Restaurants in Gorham
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Description: Is actually located in Cascade Flats a part of Gorham at the Berlin line, a single-street town just north of Gorham. Family-run several-generation pizza which was voted best pizza in NH on a poll on WMTW-TV that was a delight to discover while hiking the White Mountains, staying in Gorham
Reviewed 31 October 2013

When we arrived at Mary's Pizza we were not sure : it is very small and the outside is old. However, the menu convinced us. We were very satisfied with our meal. The homemade pastas are delicious ! I loved the spaghetti and my friend really enjoyed the lasagna. The pastas come with a big garlic bread. I really liked the salad with ham and meatballs. It was definitely not as I imagined it, but something original to try ! The portions were big for a cheap price. Only thing to improve : the music is displayed by a Jukebox ; when nobody chooses a song, the atmosphere cools down.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

This restaurant is definitely worth the trip. The food is fresh and authentic. We had pizza, lasagna, and spaghetti and meatballs. The server was attentive and very friendly. The food came relatively quick too. This place was one of the best meals we had and the menu was very reasonably prices.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

It's a small place but not crowded at all during the winter when I have visited. Food is good and resonably priced.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

I travel a fair amount, and when I was told about Mary's pizza, I just had to try it. Now the first 3 times I was in town was on a Monday if I'm not mistaken, and they are closed then. But I did finally get there when they were opened, and I have since gone back no less then 8+ times.

While I did get a pizza once, that was not as good as the others, once does not make for a bad ranking.

My other pizzas were GREAT - the fries, well that's another story. I happen to be REAL fussy when it comes to fries so I can't fault the PIZZA place for having fires I don't like.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

The locals rave about this pizza, but I have yet to understand why. The restaurant is quaint and located in southeast Berlin. The pizza has a thinner crust but lacks flavor overall. They do not deliver, so if you want to try to the local favorite, you will need to dine in or place an order ahead of time. I really wanted to like this pizza, but I just didn't. One local told me it took him "a few times" to like it, but I am not willing to give it time.