“Nice place to grab a bite to eat”
Review of Boott Spur Grille - CLOSED

Boott Spur Grille
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We got to eat here on one of our recent Gorham NH trips. We stayed at the Royalty Inn and they share the same parking lot. An added bonus was a small discount to all of the Royalty Inn guests with the key card. I ordered the chicken fingers and they were so good! My kids enjoyed their cheeseburgers and my husband loved the prime rib sandwich. We arrived when they first opened and were the only ones in the place for a little bit. My kids got to enjoy some of the arcade games while my husband and I had a drink. We ordered the s'mores for dessert and they were delicious! Great place to go and our server was very friendly and attentive!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

We were quickly offered a table and were brought drinks. Our server was very pleasant. The menu has an eclectic assortment of items. Since we were there on a Thursday, it was Mexican night with two for one specials. However, I was interested in the fresh fish and chips. The fish was cooked perfectly and the French fries were better than most. My husband had a burger which was also very good. Prices are reasonable, food arrived in a timely fashion. All in all, worth coming back. Since this restaurant is fairly new, it hasn't built up a big following yet, but I suspect it will.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

After a long hike in the mountains surrounding Mount Washington, a great dinner is a must! Excellent selection of beer on tap at the Boot Spur, including my all-time favourite IPA, the 60 Minutes IPA. Large rib steaks, fresh seafood and friendly service round up a fantastic way to celebrate a day spent in the great outdoors.

Oh yes, try the fried ice-cream, it's simply delicious. Obviously, you'll be gaining back all those calories you've lost hiking during the day, but then again, what a great excuse to return to the mountain soon!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Drinks where not what you paid for and some of the servers where not very friendly. We where going out to have a good time and some good drinks. If i wanted a soda then I would just order a soda. I feel like they didnt care about customer service and how we feel. We are there spending money and would like the respect and appreciation we deserve.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Having checked into the Royalty Inn across the car park, Bootts was the obvious place to eat. A warm welcome greeted us and we were soon seated. We both had appetizers - I stuck to the French onion soup which was delicious and hubby tucked into 8 buffalo chicken wings which from the mess he made, he thoroughly enjoyed. To follow hubby had a seafood dish with cornbread, Spanish rice and asparagus and I tucked into three of the most delicious boned pork steaks covered in homemade BBQ sauce. As our waitress Melissa brought it to us, she asked if there was anything else she could get us to which I replied "and where could I put anything else?" my plate was so full. I'm ashamed to say I couldn't eat all three steaks even with hubby's help. There was good local draught beer on sale including pumpkin beer which is definitely going to take some time to take off in the UK and is an acquired taste. One more thing - The tables had brown paper on them and there was a tub of crayons and although I should know better, I couldn't resist doodling!