“Just good food!”
Review of Boott Spur Grille - CLOSED

Boott Spur Grille
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed. Not fast food. Tastes like you would make at home, everything from scratch. Best burger in Gorham...period. Varied menu contains a number of tasty mexican dishes, sandwiches and the occasional prime rib special which is very tasty and the portion generous. Good selection of draft beers as well.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I really think this place is terrific. Great choices on the menu, and everything is home made, including the chips and salsa. Fish is fresh, steaks are large and juicy. I've been several times and enjoy it every time I go. The servers are always attentive and friendly, which is a biggie for me. Food is priced a little higher than the average in the area, but is worth it. Other restaurants locally tend to use frozen foods, so a visit to the Boott Spur is a "fresh" guarantee. Its great to have this place to go to in town. I count myself lucky.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We got to eat here on one of our recent Gorham NH trips. We stayed at the Royalty Inn and they share the same parking lot. An added bonus was a small discount to all of the Royalty Inn guests with the key card. I ordered the chicken fingers and they were so good! My kids enjoyed their cheeseburgers and my husband loved the prime rib sandwich. We arrived when they first opened and were the only ones in the place for a little bit. My kids got to enjoy some of the arcade games while my husband and I had a drink. We ordered the s'mores for dessert and they were delicious! Great place to go and our server was very friendly and attentive!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

We were quickly offered a table and were brought drinks. Our server was very pleasant. The menu has an eclectic assortment of items. Since we were there on a Thursday, it was Mexican night with two for one specials. However, I was interested in the fresh fish and chips. The fish was cooked perfectly and the French fries were better than most. My husband had a burger which was also very good. Prices are reasonable, food arrived in a timely fashion. All in all, worth coming back. Since this restaurant is fairly new, it hasn't built up a big following yet, but I suspect it will.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

After a long hike in the mountains surrounding Mount Washington, a great dinner is a must! Excellent selection of beer on tap at the Boot Spur, including my all-time favourite IPA, the 60 Minutes IPA. Large rib steaks, fresh seafood and friendly service round up a fantastic way to celebrate a day spent in the great outdoors.

Oh yes, try the fried ice-cream, it's simply delicious. Obviously, you'll be gaining back all those calories you've lost hiking during the day, but then again, what a great excuse to return to the mountain soon!