“Meal deal”
Review of Boott Spur Grille - CLOSED

Boott Spur Grille
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We enjoyed the family atmosphere during the day, food was delicious and bartender serving us was great.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We went in expecting great things. The mussels were awesome. Unfortunately I ordered a medium rare ribeye and got a medium well. My wife ordered rare steak tips and got medium rare. To us a properly cooked steak is important. I ordered the house special drink and they were out of the mix they use. We tried some other drinks and to us it was average. I felt the service was not at its best. We may give it another try. Hopefully it will live up to our expedition.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Our dining experience was very good. Our waiter was able to explain the menu well and helped us make good choices. The food was tasty and the price was reasonable. We were glad to find a restaurant on our hotel property. After a long day on the road it's nice to be able to take a short walk to dinner.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Ordered over $60 of various mexican food to go. We threw out almost all of it. Overpriced. Terrible taste. Old stale food. Not fresh at all. Not authentic Mexican food. I would have asked for a refund but they were closed soon after we left and then closed for the rest of Memorial Day Week so I didn't bother. Wont go back....save your money!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

It was a family oriented funky place that we enjoyed very much. We were waiting to join a Moose hunt (so to speak) and needed someplace close by. It was convenient, good priced place to grab a burger. The food was good and I found the service good as well. The server didn't harass you nor did she stay away for long periods of time. The bathrooms (very important) were clean, cleaner than some upscale restaurants I've been to. I'd go back again. In fact, I look forward to it.

1  Thank Caddiva