“Great place to stay, accommodating in every way.....”

Mt Madison Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Gorham
Reviewed 3 September 2014

We always stay here for our atv trips. The staff is very friendly and will accommodate us in every way possible. It was nice to be able to hang out by the fire pit in the pool area and use the BBQ grilles instead of having to go out to eat. Jamie treats us like we've known her forever even though we are only able to come once a year. I would recommend anyone to stay here, whether its families, friends, couples or what not. Location is great and the staff is very helpful in all aspects.

1  Thank Kwang1973

Reviewed 2 September 2014

We have been coming back to Mt. Madison for 6 years now. Loved it from the first day & would never go anywhere else. Ron, Ashley, Jamie are more like friends now than hospitality hosts. The staff, Diane, Joanne, and the rest of the crew go out of their way to make you feel at home.
Rooms are immaculate, comfortable, cozy.Beautiful new furnishings, mattresses built for a good nights sleep. Microwave, coffee, refrigerator, outdoor grill, picnic area.
Not just your average home away from home, Heated pool, hot tub, fire pit, Bounce house for the kids, Laundry facilities. Nearby great restaurants, and lots of things to do for young and old.
We love sitting outside, in the morning & at night. meeting new people, and enjoying the scenic view. Be Back Soon.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KarenMF_12
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Stayed again for a night during the Laconia Bike Week in June. Minutes away from Mt. Washington thus making it the perfect place to stay for the annual motorcycle climb to the clouds. Clean rooms. Quiet spot. Prices are the best in the area. Everything you can want for an overnight (or longer) stay. I'll definately be back quite possibly this month if I can get away.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Visited for the evening before a long day of hiking the next day. Great service, clean room, and relaxing time in the pool and hot tub. Room had flat screen TV, coffee maker, mini-fridge, and microwave, all at a great price! Also pet friendly, always a plus. Will plan to stay there again next time I do a hike in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 441taylorp
Reviewed 2 September 2014

My 8 year old Grandson and I recently stayed at this motel on our way to Ottawa, Canada.
He makes the 5th generation of our family to stay here, not many can say that! The motel has everything kids enjoy and the owners and staff go out of their way to make you welcome. Rooms are nicely decorated and very clean. I would recommend this establishment to anyone who wants an affordable and pleasant place to stay. Bob H.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 48RCH
Reviewed 2 September 2014

I enjoyed my stay mt madison inn. Great location. All the attraction I planned to see were not more than 30 min.very friendly staff and was very clean. Heated pool was a big plus. After tiring day in the attraction me and my family came to the pool and relaxed. I enjoyed my stay here and in future if i am going to mount washington i would definitely stay here. Of course if i get a room

1  Thank savy4thjuly
Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

As a holiday weekend i had reservations elsewhere and ciyldnt stay i called everywhere i jyst happen to get a cancelled room this place is a hidden gem!!!! I felt like i was at home very clean!!! The geated pool and hot tub are just a couple of things also tgey have a bounce house and a fire pit to top it off it was great! The service was the best i have ever had she made sure our room was okay and wr settked in and didnt need anything made sure their was nothubg else we needed. They also have beach towels for the pool area instead of the very small towels most do. I will definitely stay here again with my family next time a longer stay. Plus its close to many places to eat stores and in between santas village and storyland.

1  Thank Chris T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gorham
Royalty Inn
Attitash Grand Summit Hotel
Nordic Village Resort
Nordic Village Resort
#4 of 12 in Bartlett

Been to Mt Madison Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!