“Nice”
Review of Royalty Inn

Royalty Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Gorham
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Lovely hotel, kind staff. Have stayed here every year since forever coming to visit family in the area. The pool and gym area is great. The boutiques across the street are wonderful!! Rooms are clean and the area is nice in both summer and winter.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dereck D

Reviewed 28 December 2013

This was our 3rd year staying here! We love to come up to Santa's Village during the winter time and the Royalty Inn is the perfect place to stay! Their prices are the best and their packages are unbeatable :) The staff are oh so friendly. The rooms are very clean. The indoor pool is great and the arcade room is a lot of fun! The restaurant next door (Boot Spur Grille) had some pretty good food too! I liked that they give a small discount when you show them your Royalty Inn room key! The rooms are pretty spacious and all have a fridge, microwave and hair dryer! This is a perfect family place to stay! Can't wait for our next visit :)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I and my husband get the good deal from this hotel between Thanksgiving 2013
We love the pool and steam room.Will come back to stay again.

I would like to have breakfast at the hotel,that would be nice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This year I waited too long to make hotel reservations for our October Storyland visit. I called a dozen places in Conway and had no luck. Eventually decided to stay at the Royalty Inn, which we have done about 5 times previously.
I later wondered why I hadn't just called them in the first place. Even though Storyland is next to Conway, it can take a lot longer to reach your hotel there, with all of the stop-and-go traffic that builds up after 5 pm. Instead, we headed in the other direction toward Gorham, and were settling in to our room 20 mins. after leaving Storyland. In traffic it took a lot longer than that to reach the Conway hotels - as I heard from my neighbor who we ran into the next day.
Also the price at Royalty Inn was $80 less than all the other hotels I had spoken to, for a room with 3 queen beds.
The indoor pool at this hotel deserves a mention - it's one of the best of any hotel we've stayed at. You can actually swim regulation laps and not interrupt others who are just splashing around.
The decor hasn't changed much over the years, it's not a luxury hotel and the wifi did not work in our room so I'm giving it 4 stars. Definitely recommend it for convenience and budget.

Room Tip: You might have better luck with the wifi if you stay in the main building.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Very good value for the cheap price. The rooms were clean and the staff was courteous. The hotel is very well located in the center of Gorham. There are many good restaurants around. We stayed in this hotel to climb Mount Washington, which is only 15 minutes away. The free access to the very nice pool, spa and steam room was very appreciated to relax our muscles after a long hiking day. Thank you !

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2013

A co-worker and I had been talking about going up to this area to rent ATVs for a while, when we finally made reservations we found out we needed to be there at 8:30, and its about a 2.5 hour drive from the house so at the last minute I figured i should get a room.
I was easily able to make reservations at the Royalty Inn, the had a great price and it had an indoor pool and hottub which i figured would be great. We arrived late that night, check in was a breeze, the room was clean and comfortable, and the best part was that they have actual good cable TV so I was able to watch the redsox game unlike at other Inn's up north. There was a bar / grille with pool tables on the property but we didnt hit it up. I would recommend this place if your going to the area, I would also recommend Jericho motorsports if you want to rent ATV's for the day as they were great to deal with as well

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I stayed at the Royalty Inn when on a bike trip during foliage. I found the room to be very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The check in was very quick and the staff very friendly, courteous and helpful with all of my needs. I would recommend the Royalty inn to anyone looking for a great place to stay when in Gorham.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gorham
Mt Madison Inn & Suites
#4 of 12 in Bartlett
Moose Brook Motel
Moose Brook Motel
#5 of 7 in Gorham

Been to Royalty Inn? Share your experiences!