“Tide's Motel, a great place to stay.”
Review of The Tides Motel

The Tides Motel
Ranked #28 of 41 Hotels in Hampton
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Sam is an excellent, helpful, and kind host. I feel he treated my family like we were V.I.P.'s. Any questions we had were answered immediately. The rooms are VERY CLEAN & we had to move our reservations and Sam was most kind and helpful to do so. The price CAN NOT BE BEAT! Thank you for a wonderful time!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank gmatt107
There are newer reviews for The Tides Motel

Reviewed 3 November 2011

In August I booked a room for Labor Day weekend, but unfortunately had to cancel. I was unable to give the required notice, but Sam worked with me and refunded my entire deposit. He was very courteous and helpful. Based on my experience on the phone with Sam, I would definitely stay here on my next trip to Hampton Beach and would recommend to friends.
Tom

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank tompsyrn
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Great for a family, large rooms compared to other hotels in the area. Very close to the beach, best value in the area. Clean rooms and courteous service a nice young man at the front desk!

Room Tip: The Tides offers large rooms at a fraction of the price in the area, very close to the beach, there...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Stacia1981
Reviewed 25 July 2011

We stayed in a double bed suite. It had a roll-out sofa but turned out to be love seat size. The room was decent: cheap polyester blankets, generic cottage-like bathroom, but the mini fridge was handy and TV & A/C helped when it was a humid 95degrees.

Our family of 4 (2parents/2teens) was cramped. Lesson learned: 2 separate rooms. Definitely a handy location to the beach and boardwalk. Owner was friendly, honest and helpful. Office wasn't available to check out until 9AM.

Area offers: Deep Sea Fishing, Whale Watching

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank PamFromNY
Reviewed 18 July 2011

I would highly recommend this motel to anyone looking for a place to stay for a week or a weekend or even a night the rooms are very spacious and clean and with walking distance to everything including the beach and the owners are very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank MsDonna713
Reviewed 17 June 2011

If you want a central location, low price, and more room than most motels, the Tides is great.

The room was clean and had a mini fridge, microwave, air conditioner, and flat screen.

However, no coffee maker or ice machine on the premises. Also, our room was not cleaned each day although we stayed three nights.

Overall, what I expected from a beach motel at an affordable price. Great for a group of friends, or families that don't mind not having a pool.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank alliecat127
Reviewed 3 September 2009

Came for the seafood festival like we do every year. We checked it out the year before and met the owner( who seemed like a decent man). So, the following year we booked our room. From the moment we arrived, he was rude and insulted us repeatedly. His attitude was not right for a business man. He seemed to prefer foreigners and made reference to it. He spoke another language right in front of us, you knew he was making derogatory statements about us to his other guests right to our face...then he told me that he was a member of the chamber of commerce, etc... Well I wanted to report him but just wanted to forget the whole ugly experience. WE are not dirty, rowdy, or rude and I don't appreciate being treated badly. Think twice before you consider this place.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with family