Royal Crest Motor Inn
Lamies Inn and The Old Salt Tavern(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$141
Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$153
Marguerite Motel(Hampton)
US$141
US$153
  • Beachfront
Atlantic Breeze Suites(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$217
Ashworth by the Sea(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$168
  • Pool
The Victoria Inn(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$119
US$142
  • Pool
Grand View Motel(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$139
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2010

Each summer my whole family (19) got together and rented rooms for one week at Hampton Beach in the month of July. The Royal Crest Motor Inn was a bit expensive and didn't offer a whole lot but it was only a block from the beach and seemed to be a decent location run by people who rented to mostly decent people. Each year the price went up and each year the people who rented rooms at the Royal Crest got worse and worse. People would stay up drinking and partying past a reasonable hour and it became more of a flop house than anything else. We found ourselves not enjoying it anymore because we never knew who we would be stuck with for the week we all rented and were no longer going to spend good money not knowing if we'd be up all night because of the drunks who rented for a few days making it miserable for the rest of us. We all finally decided we weren't going to stay at the Royal Crest any longer and haven't gone back since 2007. Now we stay further down towards the other end of the beach at the Sea Spiral which is much much better.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
3  Thank pegaleg
Reviewed 9 September 2009

As a writer, and someone who LOVES New Hampshire, I was beyond dissapointed at the accomodations and value. I paid almost $900 for three days in one of their 2 bedroom "apartments" with a parking spot. I'm quite certain there are prisons with better accomodations.

My review is long, but I actually took time away from my hockey blog to describe it. If you'd like to read about my 3 days in hell, you can go here http://7thwoman.blogspot.com/2009/09/not-exactly-day-at-beach.html

I love Hampton Beach. It's unique and the Casino Ballroom has great shows. The water is beautiful and nothing is quite like watching the sun rise over the beach. But IF I don't find some suitable accomodations that are at least TOLERABLE, I'm just going to stay elsewhere and DRIVE to the beach for the day.

UGGGHHHH

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
4  Thank 7thWoman
Reviewed 14 August 2009

Stayed in Aug. 09 with girlfriend and two teenage kids. Needed two rooms on short notice and they took care of it which was great. Having been to Hampton Beach before, I knew that the location was really good. Very close to the beach without actually staying on the strip. The problems started at check in when waiting for my room I overheard a female member of the staff "arguing" with another guest because he wanted more towels. Then they said that the parking lot was full so we had to go to an overflow lot, 3 blocks down. Rooms were fairly dated and not the cleanist at all. Still can't get the smell of Glade plug-ins out of my nose. This place is OK if you just want a place to drop your stuff and head to the beach or head out at night but don't expect much more.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank bigkat44
Reviewed 12 August 2009

We've reserved for a 2 double bed with kitchenette. When we arrived, they said that a kid putted something in the toilet and the room wasn't rentable. They put us in 2 separate room, who were messy and inside the bulding without any table or chair. The next day, they change us to be in a 2 double bed with kitchenette. In this room, there's no more chair or table but the room was cleaner. The oven is a gaz oven, but there's no starter, matches or lighter.

You have a reserved paking, but we weren't able to use it because someone take it and he didn't move his car.

The pool is pretty clean and pretty hot.

The location is pretty close to the beach, about 3-4 minutes of walk.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank Esteban85
Reviewed 21 September 2008

We had reserved a suite for 6 people last July with deposit. Two days before our departure for Hampton Beach in Septembre, the motel cancel the reservation because he had made a mistake for the cost of reservation. No excuses, just cancel it.

Service void and no respect for customers.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family