“Great view with good food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Boardwalk Cafe & Pub

Boardwalk Cafe & Pub
Ranked #7 of 113 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Cheap Eats, View, Bar Scene, Groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Hampshire
“Great view with good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food at this main beach restaurant. Because we live locally we rarely eat at the beach though we often walk the 10 miles round trip from home. We were greeted outside and directed to the hostess who offered both indoor and outdoor seating. Opting for the upper deck, another person escorted us up and seated us overlooking the boulevard and ocean. The food was hot/cold and quite tasty, though my husband's mushroom cheeseburger was definitely not the medium rare he requested. My lobster roll was pricey at $14.99, but it was not loaded with mayo and filler, so I was content. With the tip the entire lunch cost $37 (I had water, he had an ice tea, no dessert), which is a bit expensive, but it was high season in a resort area, and the service and view were excellent.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Glens Falls, New York, United States
“Welcome, Friendly Service, Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

During a brief visit to Hampton Beach, NH we stayed at the Boardwalk Inn and had dinner there as well. We were waited on by Erin who was especially pleasant-even throughout my numerous, random questions. :-) The food was better than a dinner we paid more than twice the amount for somewhere else. The excellent customer service was very much welcome!

Kingston, New Hampshire, United States
“Best Place on the Beach :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

I've been going to the Boardwalk Inn and Restaurant for many years and the Inn rooms are the cleanest and most cozy beachy with the best atmosphere...:) Darlene, Craig, Ali and the others at the Inn are always the most warm, friendly and helpful staff ever....i just love them all :)
You get 15% off your meals if you stay at the Inn and the food is always the best...! I always choose seafood as it 's my favorite but you can't go there without having the wings with their house Blueberry BBQ sauce... yum! The bartenders and waitstaff all make you feel special and are the most friendliest on the beach....too many to mention all of their names as i'd feel bad if I missed one....so you'll have to go see for yourself....they're all awesome....! The owners Jim Trainor, his brother Dan, and manager Traci are usually on hand as well and are just as friend and helpful ... always a nice time at the Boardwalk Cafe, Inn, and Pub :)

Woburn, Massachusetts
“Boardwalk”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

Not a bad place to visit but I found the food pricey and the service average at best. Very crowded and noisy. Not the best atmosphere compared to other local options.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Jim H
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Stopped on for lunch on a Sunday afternoon after heading to the beach VERY early. We sat outside and enjoyed people watching while we waited for our meal. Chloe, our server, was great and not taking back by my boyfriends overused jokes. The food was good and came out quickly. I have no complaints and plan on eating there again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Boardwalk Cafe & Pub? Share your experiences!