“Charming!”
Review of The Victoria Inn

The Victoria Inn
Ranked #1 of 12 Hampton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 September 2013

My mom and I stayed here for two nights in June with a Living Social deal. We were impressed from the moment we arrived. We were greeted warmly by Pamela and her sweet dog, Lincoln. We chose the Magnolia Room, which has a shared bathroom. However, I don't think anyone else was using the bathroom during our stay. Even so, it seemed that the bathroom was cleaned several times throughout the day. The bedroom was pretty, nicely decorated and CLEAN. The whole house is lovely and clean. It is located just a short walk from the beach as well as a nice place to eat. Breakfast was delicious and abundant and served in a lovely dining room. And before going downstairs for breakfast, there was a fresh pot of coffee waiting for us outside our bedroom door. We enjoyed sitting for hours on the lovely front porch in the evenings, sipping wine from the local winery.. We felt pampered and relaxed for our entire stay. We hope to return. Thank you, Pam and staff!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 August 2013

We were greeted at our arrival by Tammy, sweet, wonderful and very professional at check in. The place is immaculate.......obviously newly decorated throughout, but still with the Victorian flair. Our room (the Orchid room) was small, but clean and cozy and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was more than enough, and absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend The Victoria Inn. We hope to return someday.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary V
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Very professional staff; warm and courteous. The Inn is just the right distance away from the hustle and bustle of the beach traffic. A quick right out of their driveway puts you in Hampton Village as well. The room was wonderfully decorated and the bathrooms were recently remodeled.

Room Tip: They have a website that shows you as well as describes for you the individual rooms. Pretty much sp...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Victoria inn July 3,4 and 5 as a gift from my parents. When we arrived we were a bit early for the room to be ready but we had several excellent lunch spots in the area recommended to us. A quick out and back and our room was ready.

We stayed in the Victoria room which has a king bed and its own private bathroom. The room was beautifully decorated, very Victorian and very brightly colored.

The bathroom was newly renovated we were told, and my husband absolutely loved the glass door slanted ceiling shower.

They gave us breakfast cards for us to make our selections for the following morning. We left the card outside the door, it was collected in the morning, and breakfast was served in the dining room at 9am.

The staff is wonderful. Very helpful and friendly, but they don't make you feel as though you are giving up any privacy as I sometimes feel at B&Bs.

There is a cute dog named Lincoln who runs around greeting all of the guests. He reminds me of the dog on the packaging for Cesar dog food :)

The Victoria inn is only about a 10 minute walk to the beach as well as some excellent lunch spots. I personally recommend the North Shore Bar and Grill where we had lunch one of the days. The ice cream place next door is awesome too.

Overall I would absolutely come back. I loved the feeling of the place and I didn't mention it before, but the chocolate chip pancakes were fantastic! (I had them both mornings we were there)

It is a little busy at the beach during the 4th of July but it wouldn't deter me from coming to this place because it is perfectly located close enough to walk and far enough to stay away from the crowds!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Flier777rg
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I heard about the Victoria Inn because Living Social had a great deal for the Inn and a winery tour. I stayed at the Inn this past weekend and it was fabulous! It's a beautiful Inn in a great location-not far from the beach. The staff was wonderful and little Lincoln was a delight! I will definitelty stay at the Victoria Inn again, next time I'm in Hampton Beach.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Erykhab55
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

We went away for a girls weekend and stayed here, based on the reviews and a Living Social discount I got online. What a gem! The grounds are spectacular with many flowers in bloom and a well manicured lawn. The Pavillion would be the perfect spot for a small wedding or family gathering. We stayed in the Magnolia Room, as it had 2 queen beds, which were extremely comfortable. Breakfasts are served promptly at 9, and you can step right outside your door for coffee an hour earlier. Many " special" touches abound, with incredible attention to detail for the period the home was built. Facilities couldn't be any cleaner and all that work there are friendly and welcoming. We especially enjoyed the house dog "Lincoln" who is an adorable Westie. We may have gotten a "deal" this time around but we would gladly return and pay the regular rate.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We just returned from a 2-night stay at the Victoria Inn. It is a beautiful property and our beautifully decorated room (Iris) was perfect with a small fridge and newly renovated bathroom with jacuzzi. Our breakfasts were delicious. Tracy, Pamela and Lincoln were very hospitable and offered great and accurate restaurant suggestions. A great place to celebrate our anniversary. AntLin605

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple