“Great Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Location was great ..The rental had mostly everything needed...the only comment is we were 4 people and the space was fine but we could not eat together as the high table only had 2 chairs , so we could not use regular chairs....but other than that very satisfied..

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Phyllis L
Plaistow, New Hampshire
“Clean and relaxing!”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked this cute and comfortable condo for the week of 03/25 - 03/31. I had the best time! I felt like I was in my own home. It was very clean and everything that I could possibly need was available for my and my family to use. I have booked it again for another week in August and I am looking forward to being back there. Very convenient and easily accessible to everything! would recommend this adorable condo for a relaxing time at the beach.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing