“awesome memories!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hampton, New Hampshire
“awesome memories!!”
Reviewed 31 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

adorable comfy and very clean.. great location we never got in our car our whole stay.. as for seating at hi top table there are extra stools outside and more if needed.. it could sit 6 people at table if need be??? decor is so adorable and beachy can't wait to go back!!!! ty for the great memories!!!

Roving720...
“Great Location”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Location was great ..The rental had mostly everything needed...the only comment is we were 4 people and the space was fine but we could not eat together as the high table only had 2 chairs , so we could not use regular chairs....but other than that very satisfied..

Phyllis L
Plaistow, New Hampshire
“Clean and relaxing!”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked this cute and comfortable condo for the week of 03/25 - 03/31. I had the best time! I felt like I was in my own home. It was very clean and everything that I could possibly need was available for my and my family to use. I have booked it again for another week in August and I am looking forward to being back there. Very convenient and easily accessible to everything! would recommend this adorable condo for a relaxing time at the beach.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing