Al Gauron Deep Sea Fishing & Whale Watching
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Big Fish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2011

I fished here one time with my Dad and got a 35 lb. Pollack (sp). It was a fun day and my Dad was very proud of me.

5 Thank cmitchell67

Hudson, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Kill the SHARKS”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2011

I went on a fishing trip on Oct 9 2011, all day fishing trip. The weather was great but the fishing sucked I mean really really bad. Every time we stopped he just drifted so our line were always tangled you spent more time waiting for Pete to fix the problems. Also all we were hitting was SHARKS and a couple of red fish and maybe a cod here and there. For the price it really SUCKED for me, but the good thing was the weather was great. I would tell everyone to stay away for this place,find another boat.

Visited October 2011
9 Thank Dan D
Manchester, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Get us off this dead spot”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2011

I have fished Gauron DSF quite alot and agree that it is biased when it comes to friends and people who work there.
I have seen Rocky Jr. put us on a dead spot and not leave for 2 hours at a time. I have seen his workers fishing and taking up spots on an already crowded boat.
I will not fish there anymore. I would recommend fishing any other well established guides instead of Al Gauron.
I waited a long time to say this in hopes they would change there ways, but it seems to me they only got worse.

Visited May 2011
12 Thank Paul T
Trois-Rivieres
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very nice day at sea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2011

I was on an 8 hour fishing trip and i had a great day.
The crew was very nice and helpful.Actually they were unbelivable
at helping the people on the boat. Caught plenty of fish.

I will be back.

Visited August 2011
5 Thank Travellingwildberry
Shokan, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“deep sea experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2011

The ultimate experience in deep sea fishing. The Capt. was great, the crew was awesome, and the fishing was superb. If you have never gone deep sea fishing this is the place to go we had a blast. My companion and I were having a contest to see who could catch the most fish. The Capt. knew exactly where to put the boat for the best fishing. We were able to see sharks and seals also in the water. hats off to the Al Gauron Deep Sea Fishing!

Visited July 2011