“Great dinner”

Breakers Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Breakers Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 115 Restaurants in Hampton
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy oceanside dining at Breakers Restaurant, open for lunch and dinner daily. With a refined yet casual, pub-style atmosphere, Breakers is a favorite among hotel guests and Hampton Beach locals alike. Sample our award-winning Clam Chowder, try one of our seafood specialties, or order up a zesty specialty pizza. Cap the night off with a specialty drink in Breakers bar or dance the night away with our DJ or Live Band. During the summer, Breakers features a sumptuous breakfast buffet on Saturdays and Sundays.
Massachusetts
“Great dinner”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We ate here the first weekend in November because we were staying at the Ashworth hotel connected to this restaurant. The food was good, I had fish and chips (which is a large portion and even larger amount of French fries) and my husband had a burger. Both dinners were very good. We ordered calamari as an appetizer and that was just ok...small portions and not much taste. The waiters were nice and helpful. Zoe was pleasant and told us stories about the restaurant and the area. Would return if we were in the area.

• Visited November 2013

Dover, New Hampshire, United States
“Great dining!”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife and I had a great dinner and cocktails. I had the ribeye and my wife had scampi, both were excellent. Sean took care of us and the service was the very best.
We plan on returning in the near future.

Visited October 2013
Bradford, Vermont
“Food Could be Better”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Nice restaurant. Waitress was friendly but could have been more attentive given that it was a slow Thursday in October (she never offered a second drink nor dessert). We had lobster mac 'n cheese and lobster newburg and both were tasty but way too salty. (I like salt and expect newburg to be salty but not THIS salty). There are better choices in the area.

• Visited October 2013
Milford, Massachusetts
“Dinner at the hotel”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We had dinner while staying at Ashworth by the Sea. The wait staff was very friendly and courteous. Dinner was good and the serving size was more than ample. I would go back.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank doreen m
Concord, New Hampshire
“Very good meal!”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

On the second night, we tried Breakers. Very good meal and service and a place I would go back to. I had the salmon which came with polenta and vegetables - tasty sauce and well cooked. My partner had the halibut. Same experience - well cooked with fresh vegetables. We shared a creme brûlée for dessert and a couple glasses of wine (nice selection). The service was attentive and the atmosphere was very good. Would recommend Breakers if you are in the area.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank responsibletravel

Been to Breakers Restaurant & Bar? Share your experiences!