“BAD, NO TASTE PIZZA”

Cuisines: American
Jupiter, Florida
“BAD, NO TASTE PIZZA”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Forgetaboutit ! Being from Long Island NY I have eaten my share of pizza. Never had a pizza this bad. I was informed that the bottom of the pizza has corn meal in it. Maybe that is why it taste like cardboard. I could not pull it apart. Very little sauce and what happen to the olive oil. I was told they do not use it. I guess that is why it is so dry. You need more beer to get it down. Sorry this wood fired pizza should be canned.

• Visited June 2014

Olympia, Washington
“Great fresh ingredients on excellent pizza crust”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Ordered take out from the Community Oven last Monday.
Great food!
The pizza was cooked perfectly as we have had burnt brick oven pizza from some of their competitors lately.
Perfect pizza to take to the beach.
Lots of options and good cheese!
Would prefer a better price point (a bit expensive) but it's good pizza.

• Visited June 2014
Hampton Falls, New Hampshire
“food was fine, but the price tag was fairly significant”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Husband and I ordered a large PPM (Peppers, Pepperoni and Mushroom pizza), each ordered a salad, 2 soft drinks, and a cheesy bread. Bill came to $53.00 then we had to add a $10 tip on top of it....I felt the price value was far too high for what we ordered...My gosh, we went to the Capital Grill, sat at the bar, had great food and the bill was the same price.
Overall, you can get pizza and salads for a better value elsewhere.

• Visited May 2014
Northwood, New Hampshire
“Service”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

4 of us went to the oven may 2 we ordered I expected it to be a busy Friday night everything was good until I got my meal which by the way after everyone was served I had to ask for had the waitress had more interest in customers instead of friends I would have eaten the same time as my guests I would skip this place and go to the bratskellar in Portsmouth next time

Kingston, New Hampshire
“Great Pizza and other Stuff....”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

If you like wood fired pizza this is the place to get it...The crust is always crispy and flavorful...the sauce is slow cooked delicious and the toppings are always fresh...The salads are a good way to start and all are nicely presented and very fresh....If pizza isnt your thing...the kabobs are a great alternative...also wood fired...Overall a good choice...

• Visited July 2013