“Wet and Wild”

Casino Cascade Water Slide
Ranked #9 of 20 things to do in Hampton
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I have never been to Hampton beach but my boyfriend is a season pro so this gave him a chance to be my tour guide. He asked me if i wanted to go on the water slides because he goes on every year. I gladly accepted. I thought since Hampton beach makes all their money on tourist that the waterslides were gonna be dirty and expensive. I was wrong and wrong. Even though the help was all kids on summer vacation they kept the area emaculate and also to my suprise they were not overly priced. Between my boyfriend and I it only came to 30$. After we were done we went to their resturant and it was really good typical bar food nothing fancy. The only downside was there is only two slides so it can get redundant after a while but the kids didnt seem to mind.

Reviewed 24 November 2012

There are only 3 water slides but it is a great time for children. The 2hour pass is well worth it. The one thing that stinks is all the stairs you have to walk up and for one of the slides you have to carry a two person tube up on your own.

1  Thank Kjoness