“Great Pizza”
Review of Joe's New York Pizza - CLOSED

Joe's New York Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Good pizza, generous fresh toppings. Even my friends from NJ (pizza snobs) love Joes! Apps are decent too. Easy online ordering is a bonus.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

After bouncing around Hampton looking for the best pizza we tried Joe’s NY Pizza after failing to place an order with Lena’s Pizza. The person who took my order was friendly and interested. The pizza was very good. Good sauce, cheese and crust. Also enjoyed their Buffalo Chicken wings- ordered mild and they were very good as well just the right amount of heat for mild. They have a Chernobyl wing! Good luck with that. Have tried them twice and last time I ordered a pizza called I Portsmouth store by mistake and when I realized my error and told the order taker he cheerfully offered to provide the Hampton phone number. After talking to both stores it’s appears to me someone is taking the pains to hire the right people and then train them correctly on telephone answering and order taking, it’s a simple thing but if your life line is the telephone it pays to make sure the people working the phones have the right training, skills and attitude. Will be back!

Reviewed 6 September 2012

The pizza by the slice is not so good. In many cases the slices have been sitting there for a long time. Even if they are fresh the quality is just so-so. There doesn't seem to be any process where old slices are rotaed out and disposed of. The prices are really high, I don't get the business model. I can get a bigger, freash and tastier slice in NY on 7th at a cheaper price.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

Pricing is slightly higher but worth the better quality here. Consistently good.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

We actually went to the Woodbury Ave. location in Portsmouth and we were very happy with the pizza. The kids cheese pizza was REALLY good as was our lasagna pizza. We would definitely go back if we were in the area.