“Scenic and delicious seafood !”

Sea Ketch Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 113 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Mystic, Connecticut
“Scenic and delicious seafood !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stopped for a late lunch and were pleasantly surprised. Sat on the outside upper deck and had an attentive waitress named Kelsey. Prices are average for a tourist spot.I started with the clam chowder , which was creamy and quite good but then, I had the lobster roll (of course !) and it was overflowing with lobster meat. Significant Other had steamers (which he has often) and he said they were excellent. Large and flavorful. He also had the cod, which I stole a bite of, and it was super fresh and delicious. Very good and would definitely return.

Binghamton, New York
“Great seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Six of the seven of us eating there thought the seafood was really good -- fresh and well prepared. One person opted for a salad that was so-so.

Visited July 2014
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Good food, good service, GREAT DRINKS, But Overpriced!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I went with a group of 7 of us. We went all the way to the top which has a great view of the beach! The service was first come first serve so we lucked out when 4 of us sat at a table because one table was just leaving so we all sat next to each other. The waitress was very attentive. The drinks were great! I highly recommend the Freeze Pop as it tastes just like the blue one! 2 of the guys in my group tried mine and then got the same thing! Another guy got The Matador or something like that. All I know is they said it was amazing and it had red bull in it. So mixed drinks = great! I was also surprised by their beer selection! If you want to try a fruit beer, I suggest the Sea Dog Sunfish (grapefruit). I LOVE THAT BEER! Was shocked to see it in a restaurant. I ordered the chicken ceasar salad wrap with fries. They kind of skimped out on the fries for mine but the wrap was amazing! So fresh, chicken lean and all white! It was delicious! The guys enjoyed their fish and chips and another guy enjoyed his buffalo chicken sandwich! The prices were average for a restaurant out there but still pricey. My sandwich was $9.99 which wasn't bad but then the appetizers cost the same amount pretty much! I would definitely go back. If I have extra money, I'd eat, if not, I'd just go back for the drinks! :)

Windsor, Vermont
“awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

server was wonderful they took us in 10 min before opening very accommodating friendly great place over looking the beach you can sit inside or out on the deck everyone was great

Visited July 2014
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Worst Dining Experience EVER”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Started off by grabbing a few drinks and appetizers at the Top of The Ketch bar. Great service, good portions, and food was good too. Only downfall was drinks served in plastic cups - I felt like I was at a frat party more than a beach side bar. Things went downhill fast when we went for dinner on the 2nd floor main dining room. My husband ordered the Caribbean Chicken and I the Fried Scallops. My scallops came out OK and were good. My husbands dish however came made with two different kinds of FISH - not chicken! They don't even have a Caribbean Fish dish on their menu - so I have no idea how they even made it. We sent it back and waited forever. I was done my meal before his came back - made with the correct ingredients this time! We go the bill - nothing was comped! We complained. the manager came over and explained that she took a $10 martini off the bill, but not the food because he ate it. I have never heard of this in my life - what was he supposed to do with it?! They refused to take the full $18 cost of his meal off the bill even when we made a scene. In his opinion even if it had come out correct the first time the dish was bland and not worth the price. Avoid the dining room at this place at all costs! I hope the $8 they saved that night was worth it to them for this bad review.

2 Thank RobertC1458

Been to Sea Ketch Restaurant? Share your experiences!