“Barely passes for Italian”

Beautiful Mama Leone's
Ranked #10 of 115 Restaurants in Hampton
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2014

They have a great selection . The only problem is it isn't very original and/or Italian .Had a chicken parm there and it could have been a tuna melt .However they are still able to bring people in - how I'll never know .Buy an Italian Grinder at a beach stand and you'll enjoy it more !

There are newer reviews for Beautiful Mama Leone's

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I'm a Hampton resident and I have to say this is one of the worst Italian restaurants I've ever encountered. The place looks like it did in the 70s. The food is mediocre at best! My dinner salad had brown lettuce. Both my wife and my dinners were not very good. I think I need to open an Italian restaurant down at the Beach just so there would be a good place to go. This isn't it!

1  Thank MDGreek
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great Italian Food, Mama Leone's , the most popular Italian restaurant on Hampton Beach.
Has been here for over 40 years. Still have to wait in line on a Saturday or Sunday night in the summer. You can wait at their cozy bar with a drink to hold you over.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

The service was fairly standard, and the food options for the $6 menu were limited, but not terrible tasting. Three of us had the pasta with sausage and meatball [note: although it is plural on the menu "sausages and meatballs", you only get one sausage and one meatball.]

The food was not overly tasty- missing seasoning and salt. ISO Lundy have paid more than the $6 for the dish. That was a. Fair price for thee value!

Reviewed 20 September 2013

The steak was not done correctly and was drowning under a ocean of something that was supposed to be a special sauce, with red and yellow bell peppers I could see niether but I did see one slice of mushroom the sauce looked fresh out of a can rather than homemade. My wifes meal was cold on arrival and so were the fries. Anybody that is employed has a cook/chief and cannot cook a steak or send a meal that is fresh and hot should not be in the business.

1  Thank Robert3236

Been to Beautiful Mama Leone's? Share your experiences!