“please delete my rating on this”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Asian Wok Express

Asian Wok Express
Ranked #67 of 113 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Providence, Rhode Island
“please delete my rating on this”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

I am sorry.....I thought this was a different place I came on here to review. Please delete and disregard this "like". Thank you in advance.

Visited June 2013

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

A very good place for Chinese food. Consistently good service too. Parking is tough though with a small storefront along busy route 1.

Visited December 2012
New Hampshire
“high point, good dining”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2012

this is a special place for us and we don't go that often. It is certainly higher priced, but generally worth it for an outstanding meal (although not the last time I was here) They do aspire to be the best, but don't always have the consistency that you expect from a restaurant of this caliber.

Granby, Quebec, Canada
“Excellent change from the usual fast foods”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2011

My husband and I were in the Hampton region and looking for a quick dinner without the complication of a restaurant and saw this quick... Wok Chinese TakeOut and decided to try it. Oh my God... everything is made fresh and quick and very delicious and they are quite amicable. My husband is a General Tao fanatic and fell on his... butt. We are sure to go back next time we are in the region which should be very soon.

• Visited May 2011
Albany, NY
“good chinese takeout on a damp rainy night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2009

Went during our yearly stay for the Seafood fest. The food was great, very tasty and probably the best Moo Shu I have had in quite some time. Everything was wonderful and the wait was typical for a chinese restaurant. Wish they had a sit down restaurant as well. We were satified and all for under $20 bucks for the 3 of us. The only disappointment was that they did not offer many items in pint size (except on their lunch menu). We had to compromise and order something different.

1 Thank Mintsnapple