“The only Chinese food I eat!”
Review of Ocean Wok

Ocean Wok
Ranked #26 of 117 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Fresh, without that after taste that you can't Colgate yourself clean no matter how hard you brush. The lettuce wraps are my favorites but the vegetable fried rice and lo mein are close seconds. The kids love the steamed dumplings and my husband the Lobster sauce on anything. Definitely a terrific alternative....

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We love the Ocean Wok! We've been getting take-out here for the past 10 years, and occasionally we get an inconsistent meal, but on the whole, the quality and taste has been delicious!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Have been here many times and never had a bad meal.
The service is wonderful and friendly.
The food is extroadinary.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I was the first customer of the owner - who personally delivered to my party . He was all accommodating . Then he discovered he was the only show in town and things changed . He got lucky and got a good review in a major Boston newspaper . However , the dishes are just ok and when I went there once he was pushing the rice from the day before .The egg foo yung has sherri wine in it ? Who puts sherry in an egg foo yung , especially on the east coast ? You want rich , deep , brown sauce and nothing else .When my son comes from California , he wants East Coast Chines - I would never take him there .

Reviewed 4 March 2014

In Hampton Beach where I live, even the McDonalds gets boarded up for the winter. That should give you an idea of what it's like to run a restaurant here. Most of the other places close too, but Ocean Wok is an island of warmth and good food all year. Their hot-and-sour soup is tied with the best I've ever had (at Mandarin Gourmet in San Jose, California), and every dish we've ever ordered there has been excellent. Living less than one block from the place I get to see them quite often. You will enjoy the food and the service.

Been to Ocean Wok? Share your experiences!