“:SO/SO"”

Millie's Tavern on L Street
Ranked #33 of 115 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American
Description: Millie"s Tavern is a restaurant and bar. We do a great job at balancing the two and are known to be family friendly before 10pm.
North Reading
“:SO/SO"”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I have always raved about this restaurant but I will not in this post. I always get the twin boiled lobsters and they are always great. Well I got them 2 days ago and I was not happy at all. they were overcooked and not good tasting at all. The service was great as always but not the lobsters. I will give them on more try in about a month

• Visited July 2014

Hampton, New Hampshire
“Nice Place.”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

It is a comfortable clientele. they specialize in karaoke. Very nice atmosphere. Have not had there food, looks and sounds amazing. Highly recommend visiting Millie's.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lisa D
Amesbury, Massachusetts
“wicked fun!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

stopped in for dinner as i usually do when I'm in town. They make a great drink and have very fair prices for food. its a very cheers type atmosphere and is very close to the beach. you can smell the ocean while sitting outside having a drink

• Visited July 2014
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited Millies the other day, which was one of our favorite stops when visiting Hampton Beach. This was our first here this year and prbly wont be back. We used to like the nachos which used to be really good. We ordered our nachos and two drinks all was well. A few minutes later the bartender came back and told us they were out of nacho chips.? Yes you read that right. How does a place run out of nacho chips. We should have left but we ordered a beef quesadilla. The beef was dry and the tomatoes were almost rotten. If you used to like Millies or have never been find some where else to go.

2 Thank Woodland8
Franklin, Massachusetts
“Neighborhood bar with a friendly vibe”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Millie's is a tiny bar in a neighborhood setting that looks like it's stuck in time. Nothing fancy. Just friendly people, cold beer, and decent pub style food. We enjoyed our stop in here!

Visited May 2014