“super beef a++”

Add it.
Jd's Superbeef
Ranked #84 of 117 Restaurants in Hampton
Reviewed 15 July 2013

best super beef on the seacoast. staff is always friendly- if your looking for a good sub or sandwich dont miss out on ogradys now "JDs"

Reviewed 24 January 2012

Was looking for a "great"; not just good steak, cheese and mushroom sub. I had tried most the surrounding eateries. As I was exiting Hanniford's, it had dawned on me that although I had the roast beef on the onion bun many times at O'Grady's... I had never thought to ask if they did cooked subs. Turns out they do! And WoW. that's all I'm saying. ( well maybe not all ) The subs steak, bread and cheese did exactly what they should have...all three melted to the bite. I won't be buying this type sub elsewhere. And if they ever jump the shark... I'll be the first to sound the alarm. But til then, wishing myself many Bon Epitite!! (sp)
R.B.E. 1-23-12

Reviewed 23 February 2009

O'Grady's, or whatever they are calling it now, has always been a great spot for a quick lunch. It's definitely not an upscale place, or a place you would want to sit for hours but the food is well priced and delicious! You can't go wrong with their classic roast beef subs with their house sauce. They also have a wide variety of other subs, salads etc. A great place to stop on the way home from work!

Reviewed 24 April 2007

Horribly dry roast beef that was tasteless and bland. I had been wanting to try this restaurant for quite some time and was looking forward to their food. What a disappointment! Not only was the food terrible, but so was the customer service. I came in a half hour before the restaurant closed and was treated as if it was a hassle to order dinner. Curious about the menu and what was available to order and the man working wouldn't even answer my questions.

Needless to say, I should have taken a hint from O'Grady's always empty parking lot. It is not their line out the door that is keeping this restaurant open, but rather their ridiculous prices on sub-par food.

4  Thank sarahbeth729

Been to Jd's Superbeef? Share your experiences!