“Dry!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #89 of 113 Restaurants in Hampton
Boston, Massachusetts
“Dry!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Not so super. Dry sandwich nothing special.stopped for lunch and wanted a quick bit. Sub shop decorations bland. Not a place I will revisit.

Visited June 2014

Newmarket, New Hampshire
“My 1st super beef!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

I have driven by JDs a couple times and wondered what was so super about their beef. I stopped in today and ordered the super beef to split with my husband, to go. It is (a lot) of roast beef piled on an onion roll with lettuce, tomato, mayo, cheese and BBQ sauce. This is what they call the loaded super beef, they will make it however you want it. I recommend going with the loaded. We both liked it a lot!

They also have plenty of other regular sub shop options. I also got a small fry because I wasn't sure if the sandwich would be enough. It would have been enough for the both of us for sure. The fries were good though.

We also didn't eat it until about an hour after I bought it and it was still good, but I bet it would've been better fresh.

Go to JDs and get the loaded! you won't regret it. :)

• Visited January 2014
Hampton, New Hampshire
“super beef a++”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

best super beef on the seacoast. staff is always friendly- if your looking for a good sub or sandwich dont miss out on ogradys now "JDs"

Visited July 2013
Seabrook, New Hampshire, United States
“One visit ... two converts!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

Was looking for a "great"; not just good steak, cheese and mushroom sub. I had tried most the surrounding eateries. As I was exiting Hanniford's, it had dawned on me that although I had the roast beef on the onion bun many times at O'Grady's... I had never thought to ask if they did cooked subs. Turns out they do! And WoW. that's all I'm saying. ( well maybe not all ) The subs steak, bread and cheese did exactly what they should have...all three melted to the bite. I won't be buying this type sub elsewhere. And if they ever jump the shark... I'll be the first to sound the alarm. But til then, wishing myself many Bon Epitite!! (sp)
R.B.E. 1-23-12

• Visited January 2012
NH
“Great Place for a Quick Bite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2009

O'Grady's, or whatever they are calling it now, has always been a great spot for a quick lunch. It's definitely not an upscale place, or a place you would want to sit for hours but the food is well priced and delicious! You can't go wrong with their classic roast beef subs with their house sauce. They also have a wide variety of other subs, salads etc. A great place to stop on the way home from work!

• 5 of 5 bubbles