“A very good Iced Coffee”
Review of Coffee Cann Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Coffee Cann Cafe
manchester nh
“A very good Iced Coffee”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I am so used to Dunkin's that when all of a sudden there is no dunks within walking distance, panic set in. I heard someone talking about it so i tried it and liked it. I will definately be back.

• Visited July 2014

South Burlington, Vermont
“Refreshing smoothies”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Stopped in for morning coffee and got smoothies and breakfast croissant sandwiches . What a life saver .... the smoothie was pumping through us like a mini air conditioner with some protein added for fuel. All yummy handmade treats , pastries , sandwiches ... they want to feed their customers healthy , nutritious fare and they sure succeed. Right across from the Bandstand on the strip.

• Visited July 2014
Silverthorne, Colorado
“Great, fun cafe”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

While walking along the beach looking for something non fried to eat for lunch, I spotted the Coffee Can Cafe and stopped in. I was greeted by some of the most upbeat, friendly staff I have ever encountered at any restaurant. I am not sure I had my big toe in the door completely before I was greeted by a chorus of "Hi's, how's your day, may we help you". What a great place to stop in, have a really good sandwich, sweet treat, bagel, coffee/tea or whatever and visit with the staff. This became our early morning breakfast stop every day and I am truly missing it now that I have returned home. I hope they have a great summer and continue to do well so the next time I am in town I can visit and have my daily fun and food fix.

• Visited June 2014
Laconia, New Hampshire
“Loved the employees”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Oh my gosh the girl at the counter was so upbeat, and the guy making the breakfast sandwiches clearly enjoys his work. Food was good - coffee and breakfast sandwiches for 3 of us - found a place to sit on a busy morning. Nice atmosphere. Would go there again for a bagel and coffee, and to see such friendly and happy faces!!!

Visited June 2014