“Excellent stay!”
Review of Boardwalk Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hampton
Boardwalk Inn
Ranked #2 of 12 Hampton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful from the moment I called to the moment we left I was happy with my experience. Oceanfront room was great! I can imagine how the side view rooms would be less of a view for sure, but they are also less expensive. I was very happy. The restaurant was slammed but we knew that going in and it was well worth the wait and like I said before the staff was wonderful. And the staff was happy! That is something to be noted here as well, when the staff is happy it shows what kind of place it is! I had a great time and I will be back.Thanks!

Room Tip: oceanfront is the best, there are only 3, otherwise it's likely just a room near the ocean with...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lovely P

Reviewed 4 May 2014

The night before we were planning to arrive at a different hotel in Hampton Beach, the owner called to say there was a burst pipe with water damage so we would have to find other accommodations. There was NO help offered to make other arrangements for us or offer to pay the difference at another place. Very disappointed with the other hotel management, they could have handled it so much better.
So we called the Boardwalk Inn at 9pm and they gave us a room and honored the price from the 'other' hotel. The management was very accommodating, upbeat and friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. Great location.
Would have been 5 dots but there was noise from other room (thin walls) and outside. Would definitely go back, with earplugs.

Room Tip: Go for broke and get the oceanfront room. Sunrise is spectacular!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We went there for the Labor day weekend and we had the best price possible for a room in front of the beach. Of course we were 6 in the room... 2 in a bed, 2 on the floor and 2 in the pull-out couch (Pull-out couch was a little uncomfortable). The room was OK and we had a very good service from the staff, they were compliant. The hotel restaurant is very good and location, of course, is excellent. The free parking is up the street and for 1 car.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I can't believe I completely forgot to write a review (and here it is almost a year later!) We were looking for a quiet place to spend a Saturday night on the beach. We splurged and got the ocean front room for the night! What a view!!! We arrived a little past the time the desk clerk was supposed to leave (we had a wedding earlier in the day that was on the complete opposite side of the state to attend first.) We were about half way there and had stopped for a bathroom break when the clerk called us to see if we were still coming; we told him that we were and even though we were going to arrive after he left for the day he stayed later and waited for us. The room was very nice; it was warm (it was still a bit cold at night for early May) the bed was very comfortable and there was a fridge and microwave in the room. (I think we had to request it though.) The restaurant on the first and second floor was nice, the food was excellent and the staff there very friendly. The lady at the desk when we checked out on Sunday morning was very friendly as well and they had free coffee. My only disappointment was that the bathroom only had a shower stall but that was something that couldn't be helped. For as nice as the room, view and staff was I think it was a fair trade off. This was quickly added to our list of favorites and we will definitely be back here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank purplbttrfli
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I have come here a couple years in a row for a romantic over night stay. We felt like family from the moment we walked in. Very friendly, welcoming and the ocean front balcony room was clean and was perfectly located on the main strip. We won't stay anywhere else when we come here! A+++++++

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 16 September 2013

During a brief visit to Hampton Beach, NH in August, we called numerous hotels looking for a room. After calling another hotel (and getting hung up on after thanking them but not taking the room...) We called the Boardwalk Inn and spoke with Ally who was pleasant even when I said 'thank you we'll call back'. We ended up just going in to the hotel and Ally was wonderful. She went beyond, and was just great. The room was nice enough (some dated furniture) and clean which is the most important thing for a room. There were blinds but no curtains so it was bright in the morning (that too was ok). The Restaurant at the hotel was also nice, good food. We were waited on by Erin who was especially pleasant-even throughout my numerous, random questions. :-) Both girls provided excellent customer service and made our stay a good one!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We got there early so they had the staff ensure they cleaned our room first and we got in over an hour early. The room was very clean and everything worked. The balcony was great. The food was great. It was a very hot day and the AC worked very well. The staff were all very pleasant. Booking the room was easy. If I go back to Hampton Beach I will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple