Boardwalk Inn
Lamies Inn and The Old Salt Tavern(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$141
Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$153
Marguerite Motel(Hampton)
US$141
US$153
  • Beachfront
Atlantic Breeze Suites(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$217
Ashworth by the Sea(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$168
  • Pool
The Victoria Inn(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$119
US$142
  • Pool
Grand View Motel(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$139
  • Free Internet
All reviewsocean frontthe restaurant bar areaconcert hallstaff was extremely helpfulhotel guestsacross the streetperfect locationparking passwill stay there againthe entire staffup to datebeach vacationplan to returnrooms were very cleanhotel roomthe main stripnew hampshire
Reviewed 17 July 2014

two of my girlfriends and i went up July 2nd-July 6th and they were awesome! I called right before we got there so we could run in and grab the parking pass, the boy at the front desk was absolutely so professional and polite.. He was very accommodating to anything we needed. There was also a lady who worked the front desk who was equally just as awesome. The room was exactly what we were promised and pretty spacious for the three of us. I've stayed in Hampton Beach a lot before and I will most definitely return to the boardwalk inn!!

Room Tip: we stayed in a side room which still had a very nice view of the beach
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We booked this little spot for one night in Hampton Beach on our way to N. Carolina. the Front Desk Clerk, Jill was MORE than hospitable. She carried all 3 of our large bags to our room, while my husband parked the car. She was extremely friendly and clearly could not do enough for us. While we did have some very loud neighbours that night, we were assured by the morning clerk that that is unusual behaviour for this place and she would speak to them. We would stay there again without a doubt.

Room Tip: But it was very difficult to access.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JillBP
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I've stayed at a lot of the hotels on the Hampton Beach boardwalk and this is one of my favorites. We had one of the smallest rooms (lowest price peak season) but it was perfectly suitable for 2 people. It's not like we spend a lot of time in the room anyway. Though the rooms in the front are amazing with ocean view balconies if you can get them.

When we stayed here we got a discount at the restaurant below the hotel which was a great deal and the food is really good. This hotel is right next door to the Casino - arcade, mini golf, restaurants and shopping. Right across the street from the beach. They offer parking, you don't really need your car for anything while you're here unless you take a ride to Rye.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rebecca R
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have stayed at many places on Hampton Beach and the Boardwalk Inn is by far the cleanest, best furnished and friendliest staff and competitively priced! They are located next door to the Casino Ballroom and I would highly recommend and they will definitely be seeing me again!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Liz M
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I've never been to Hampton Beach before and I was so glad I picked this place. For starters, Jill, their "Front Desk" clerk, will bend over backward to make your stay enjoyable. She ran down to the street to meet me at my car, to hand me the parking permit for the lot down the street, so I didn't have to park there, pay $5, walk to hotel to get permit then bring back receipt from hotel to parking attendant for refund. PLUS, she took my suitcase and a 12 pack of beer from the car and had suitcase in room and beer in fridge when I returned from the parking lot! Later in the week, I had stomach pains and she went and bought TUMS to give to me! She went above and beyond and always with a smile.

The Inn is perfectly centrally located on Hampton Beach and right next to the Casino Ballroom which is where all the entertainment and shops are located. They have two bars, one upstairs which is a huge wrap around and one downstairs that has at least two if not more gig screens perfect for watching games. BTW, the bartenders are class acts too, Props to JoJo and Eddie!

The Food was top notch and on an expansive menu with something for everyone! Go off-season and take advantage of their free meal plan, ask for details.

The rooms were spacious enough with plenty of storage in dressers if needed. The bathrooms were decent size and clean. Room included mini fridge which I enjoyed and A/C which is always a must.
A Finally a "Cheers" to Jimmy the manager, who was a constant wandering presence making sure everyone was satisfied with every aspect of their stay. A question or a concern, he was there to help. Great Staff, Great Hotel for the price!
R. Stone